• Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    [shrug]
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Lol that’s NOTHING
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Dude, where were you for the Courtney Stodden - Doug Hutchinson marriage?!
  • Uprightcitizen
    2 years ago
    Nope. But the title of your thread is a bit of a yawn on a strip club site. Maybe it should say "58 year old having children with a 27 year old". To that I also say it's fine as long as you male sure she has the means to raise the child in case you kick it before it grows up.
  • whodey
    2 years ago
    For me at this point in my life yes but only because someone 30 years older than me would be 70 so not interested and 30 years younger would be disgusting and illegal. Now when I am in my 50's I hope to be fucking women that are 30 years younger than me at that point.
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    I've fucked a stripper 30 years younger than me. I am open to running that number higher as a get older 🤣
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    You too can have sex with someone (of legal age) 30 years younger than you tonight, at your local strip club. Man, his wife looks like she's about 14.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Age is just a number. Go as young as you legally can lulz
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    This would be unusual if the dude wasn’t Nick Cage! That dude is kinda nuts. I highly recommend watching him in Leaving Las Vegas. He played the role of a guy trying to drink himself to death quite well. The female lead Elizabeth Shue looked incredible in that film!
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    I would not make any serious judgments about it without knowing them a lot better. I wouldn't assume she (or he) is being victimized, if that's what you mean.
  • whodey
    2 years ago
    Honestly, the worst part of the story is that his daughter is going "to be named Lennon Augie after the late John Lennon and the actor's father." Who names their baby girl after 2 dudes?
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Fucking and raising a family are two very different things. In a p4p context I'm sure that plenty on here have done it. But I have zero interest in getting into a relationship with someone in that stage of life, nevermind having new babies in my 50s. FUCK to the NO. My goal now is to finish raising the ones I have and make sure they achieve liftoff before I am officially a senior citizen.
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    I read somewhere that he sold off a big comic book collection that included Action Comics #1 the first appearance of Superman. I'm guessing he can afford a hot 27-year-old. Starting over child rearing at 58 is kind of crazy, but I'm guessing that nanny is going be 22 years old.
  • rockie
    2 years ago
    The Eckster: In your case, I’m hoping you hitch your wagon to the 58 year old woman of your dreams!
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Not at all, many Biblical prophets were old, with young wives. Many had kids even at 90+ years old.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Do I have sex with girls 30 years younger than me ? Uh, Yes, and I did just that a few hours ago. Do I want to raise a little baby at my age ? Heck NO !
  • jackslash
    2 years ago
    I have a stripper friend who is 1/3 my age. But I don't want to have a kid with her.
  • bluejacketsguy
    2 years ago
    Its not too big of an age gap as far as he is concerned, I mean who doesn't want a hot younger sexual partner (within legal parameters). The whole kid thing is where the age thing gets uncomfortable.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    Thursday a dancer with a killer body that I have known for years said that she wanted me to give her a baby. She is 48 years younger than me. Yes legal because I am 80. I explained to her that that would be impossible because I got snipped 45 years ago. She said sometimes they fail. I just might fuck her if I can convince myself that she is not full of shit.
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    Good for Nick !
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    It it between two parties if they are not underage. Simple.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    @shadow and of course you can always believe that when a stripper says she's going to fuck you.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    Dugan is right. Fucking: yes. Relationship: no. Raise a family with: no^2. You pull this stunt, and you’re liable to wake up with a turd in your bed, ala Johnny depp!
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    Given that one of the girls I'm currently seeing is over <em>40</em> years younger than me, no, I don't have a problem with that age difference.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    If you have a dad who dies when you're in your teens, but leaves you financially independent, is he necessarily a bad dad? @drew good thing you don't get dances from one of my favs. Your life would not be worth spit if you talked trash about Johnny around her.
  • K
    2 years ago
    "Given that one of the girls I'm currently seeing is over 40 years younger than me" - We need badges for accomplishments like these.
  • TheEckster
    2 years ago
    Here's my age range for hookups - 18 to roughly age 65. I'm in my mid 40's so I'm about half way in between. It does seem most of the really attractive women are age 18-29. If I were looking for an actual long term relationship I would look for a 35-55 age range.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion