tuscl

Do dancers or non dancer women do OTC/cheat even if their SO is attractive

Thursday, April 21, 2022 1:40 AM
Do dancers with good looking, tall SO’s still cheat on them or do OTC with someone less attractive

What about civvie women, would they cheat on their attractive SO’s with someone older or less attractive if there’s money involved. What about without money involved

16 comments

• rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Bump!
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Even with attractive SO's, the relationships of strippers are usually pretty challengened.

SJG
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Thats a damn turn on, mate! Why are the relationships challenged? Do they cheat on the attractive SOs?
    It’s hilarious to think, someone with a good looking model SO, cheating on him with some pig. It would be laughable
  • samiel
    2 years ago
    I recently had an OTC with a dancer whose husband is a personal trainer, so yes.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    This question yet again? Seriously now what is so hard to understand about this? Women who decide to have sex for money do it...wait for it...for the money. Didn't we already cover this ground in another thread?

As far as the supposed model SO, there's almost nobody I'd rather not be in this whole world, except maybe a lifeless TUSCL troll. He's probably never going to make much money in this life, so his youth is the only time where he's gonna get his bites of that shiny young ass apple, yet he has to share her with old dudes who pay her (whether he knows it yet or not).

OTOH, not only did I not have to share my shiny young ass apples with others when I was his age, but now I get a second chance to enjoy his as well. Someday, when he gets a bit older, he's going to look back and realize just how much his life has sucked. I wouldn't trade places with him for all the tea in China.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Rick i don’t understand...why does there need to be a correlation with the guy being a model and being poor?

Rick I thought maybe these strippers doing OTC look at a combination of the guys personality, appearance, and the money. And maybe for a good looking guy theyll charge $100, maybe for an older or uglier guy charge $500

Rick I had asked you in another thread, are you into fecal play? Its fine to admit, were all anonymous. I was just wondering since you often used terms like i shit you not, verbal diarrhea, when discussing sexual scenarios..
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "Rick i don’t understand...why does there need to be a correlation with the guy being a model and being poor?"

If he made a lot of money, his SO probably wouldn't be stripping for a living (for a number of reasons).
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Rick that is true.
    Theres no strippers with rich or middle class SO’s, who strip cause they like it or just for the additional money? I mean if the SO makes 80k, even 150k a year, it can seriously help things if the dancer brings in another 80k+.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ^ I'm sure there are exceptions, but they are exceptions for a reason.

Taking your clothes off for public consumption and letting old and sometimes repulsive men grope and rub on you are not natural acts. You have to find a guy who is pathetic enough to be ok with it despite making 6 figures and a girl who is still motived enough to do it even though she could still live pretty well doing something less difficult.

IMHO you're much more likely to find this type of situation with tourist dancers and other dabblers
    than with girls who dance F/T.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Rick do you think strippers SO’s, even if poor, are pathetic and “beta”?
    It seems some strippers maybe dont do full service OTC, and in that case the SO can brag about getting to fuck a stripper that nobody else gets to fuck? So the SO can feel good about being the only one to fuck her, and everyone else only gets to touch her and fondle her...? Icey mentioned this sort of logic for why he likes dating strippers. Of course the thing is they don’t really know if the stripper is banging other men, but the SO can at least delude himself that the stripper apparently isn’t cheating as long as she doesnt let other men penetrate her.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Rick, regarding removing clothes for public consumption, this happens with instagram famous people often these days. Although, apparently many Instagram models are also available OTC if the price is right.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ^ Whatever he needs to get through the night I suppose.
  • BBBC
    2 years ago
    "OTOH, not only did I not have to share my shiny young ass apples with others when I was his age, but now I get a second chance to enjoy his as well. Someday, when he gets a bit older, he's going to look back and realize just how much his life has sucked. I wouldn't trade places with him for all the tea in China."

^ Yay Ricky! I have taught you well! We should be going after the stripper boufriends with the nice young apple asses that are nice to take a bite out of! Those asses are a crime and we take bites out of crime on the pink team! We need to keep converting these young stripper boyfriends to our side and save them from doing with the yucky vaginas! 😉

I am sooooo proud of you Ricky! I may have a surprise for you next time we fuck like rabbits! 😉😉😉
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    What's cheating depends on the boundaries in your relationship. Hoeing isn't cheating. But of course attractive men get cheated on. Cheating is about self esteem .
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Whats an example of low self esteem causing cheating?
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    What do you mean hoeing isn’t cheating? Cuz its a job? I mean if SO knows about and approves than even free sex isn’t cheating
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion