You Heard it From Barstool Sports First

crazyjoe
Colorado
Wednesday, April 13, 2022 3:14 PM
O'Crazio Cortez [view link] Lmfao

5 comments

• skibum609
    2 years ago
    AOC is so fucking stupid, she is Bidenesque. To her credit, many impotent males seem to like her.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I think skibum609 is right. Her popularity on social media - with leftist New Yorkers is astounding - because she’s dumber than a box of rocks! I think Biden has an excuse for his age related senility, but AOC is too young to be dealing with those issues. In my view - they elected a fool and now the fool thinks she’s a genius! I guess they blew enough smoke up her ass - and it inflated her ego - but it shrunk her intellect.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    No offense to this character - but he reminds me of how AOC thinks she is so smart and important! [view link]
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Cashman, if they plugged her ass instead of blowing smoke up it, her ego may not be so inflated! Although i suspect shes one of the regular posters on the reddit workgonewild subreddit, one of those professional women who walk around all day wearing ass plugs. So it seems despite that massive ass plug she walks around with, they blew so much smoke up her ass it still passed through!
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    Just think how much smarter AOC would be if she had been a stripper instead of a bar tender.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion