tuscl

New York City (NYC) Summary

I like to keep it brief, maybe it's the ADHD.. sorry for those who like the really long reviews. Private me if you want more details:
Couple of general notes: Ubered everywhere, so no info on parking etc.
1) Show Palace: Queens. went very late night on on Tuesday night 1130p. I thought it was great. They took 30 bucks for cover, but hell it's nyc. Girls fairly diverse, but mostly black, hispanic. About 18-20 girls maybe. Range was from 4s to 9s. All I need is a few 8s and 9s. No major extras, but a lot of touching. I give it a thumbs up.

2) Rivera Gentleman: Tue night 130am: I was tired so didn't stay too long. Big butts, small waists, smooth skin. holy shit. Got a few dances from some Venezualan beauty. Good contact. Over pants touching.

3) La Rouge: Wed night 9pm. What a joke, 4-5 girls sitting around with men buying bottles. And they weren't even hot. I left after an hour. Maybe it was too early.

4) Flash Dancers Midtown: This place is there to take advantage of tourists given the location near theatre district. They push you for bottles and private rooms. Girls are 6s-7s and don't offer anything. They tease you for private room hopes. Thumbs down big time.

5) Sapphire 60: Thursday 9pm. I thought all the advice was on-point. Girls are hot (7s-9.5s), but really difficult to get much. The dances were very minimal in contact fun. And they really had some high-rollers. But tbh, the few girls I spoke to said they weren't really always making that much money there. It didn't make sense, they hadn't changed with the time. You have to be a little more lenient with rules these day, men have options with online stuff. Who would come here and spend too much money but get no real contact. I would say overall if you just want to sit around and look, you can try it.

Overall, I give NYC a thumbs down. Queens is better for men, Manhattan better for girls maybe.
It seems like in NYC area here is my summary.

Men: NJ is best. Queens is good. Manhattan and CT (Fairfield County) is the worst. Idk about Brooklyn, but I heard good for men.

Strippers: Manhattan and CT is good (too many finance men dropping coin). NJ, Queens a lot of competition for strippers. Hot girls and cheaper men (my kinda places!)

7 comments

• rickdugan
    3 years ago
    I think you may be writing off Fairfield County CT way too quickly. I'd probably agree re: Stamford, but there's ample fun to be had in the dives of Bridgeport. Also I have no doubt that, with a little work, OTC partners could be sourced in the "nicer" clubs in and around B'port.

I have historically had decent success sourcing OTC partners in B'port area clubs (not the brothel clubs) and conditions are very favorable right now, with a healthy supply of girls and decreased club attendance due to large company and affluent individual migrations. I only wish that I had more than one short night to fully explore the B'port scene when I was last there.
  • Myoman
    3 years ago
    That's good to know, thanks for the input. Maybe I'll give it another chance. Idk, though, The problem with Bport though is that it can get really dangerous, and these days it's even worse. There have been shootings and fights a few times at these places, and the last few times I went to the few Bport clubs, it's kinda ghetto. Back in the day, there were smoking hot Russian girs, but it's totally different now.. there are some Russian girls, but it seems like the broken ones who don't touch you are there now.
    I'm not saying it's awful, but it really isn't that far from Queens - can make it down there in 45 min from Stamford area. To me that's a no-brainer I guess - the Queens clubs for men are exponentially better. If I were a dancer, I would definitely choose Fairfield County though - less competition and more money. As a customer who wants more girls, more options, more extras/contact - Queens is just so much better IMO.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Thanks, good overview. From what I've heard, strip club racism is particularly blatant in NYC.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Myoman, you can still find those hot Russians at Mystique in B'port. I also recently ran across a collection of home grown hotties in Keepers in Milford. Both clubs are in reasonably safe areas. Scruples is in an OK area too.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "To me that's a no-brainer I guess - the Queens clubs for men are exponentially better. If I were a dancer, I would definitely choose Fairfield County though - less competition and more money."

Queens is great if you like Latinas with fake asses I suppose, but I wholeheartedly disagree that Queens clubs are better than Fairfield County from a potential fun standpoint. You must very much be basing this on a limited sampling of the one remaining decent Stamford club (Beamers is still closed).

Also Queens is only a 45 minute drive if there is no traffic. All I'll say is better you than me. On any given day/night, you can get stuck in natural congestion, road construction or any number of other things that increase the drive time. I'd never want to go out clubbing late at night in Queens and then have to chance a drive back up to Stamford, but to each his own.
  • Myoman
    3 years ago
    All valid points. We may have had different experiences in Bridgeport, other than Scruples and Keepers. Those two are clearly the best - well-run, laid back, great management (owned by same person). Some absolute hotties in both and very safe.
    Mystique I've had a different experience. Definitely Russians there but not nearly as hot, and much older than in the past.
    As far as Queens, I thought there were hot Russians in some of these clubs (Gallaghers) and Spanish girls weren't all fake. Some were young, natural, absolutely beautiful. And many basically looked white (Cuban).
    I will give Bport another chance though, especially Scruples- they have been great.
    We are in agreement about Stamford. Complete waste of time. Too many rules and rich guys. Not enough worthy girls.
  • K
    3 years ago
    " We may have had different experiences.."

always true. YMMV. every club has off days. The dancers react differently to regulars. And you often need to go the right day of the week.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion