tuscl

Free Lunches at Clubs in Miami/Pompano Beach Area?

I know the Booby Trap clubs use to give free lunches but I thought I read they cut this back to Monday through Thursday. Anyone know if this is the case? Nothing on the weekends? What about places like Diamond Dolls?

Free lunches are great. More money for other things. : )

5 comments

• twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I know that the Cheetah in Pompano and in West Palm Beach serve a limited menu free for lunch, the few times I have partaken it was reasonable, not great but better than any of the fast food chains.
  • BuckMcNutter
    3 years ago
    Mr. 25 is correct. Still free lunch at Cheetah Pompano. Probably West Palm Beach too. it’s bar food but sometimes they have something decent. I see you guys enjoying it. I have ordered maybe once
    in over 100 visits to Cheetah. I am a bit of a food snob.

diamond-dolls has a decent menu but you have to pay.

it’s possible Scarlets in Hallandale Beach also offers a free lunch. But I have not been in years. Tootsies has great food but you have to pay for it. And it’s great value.
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    Agree on both of those Cheetahs, I've never eaten it but I see lots of people eating it and you can tell when it ends at like 3pm because the place gets a little slower for a while. I'm pretty sure Scarlett's still has free lunch but the items changed and the duration is shorter. I'd not be surprised if Booby Trap cut out the free lunches, they're going all in on raises prices a little at a time, trying to squeeze every last dollar possible out.

I hope you're not basing your decision on which club to hit on which has free food though. They've all got a nearby fast food option.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Unless something has changed the Cheetah in Hallandale also has free-lunch (seems it's a chain thing)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion