tuscl

Mr. San Jose

DoctorPhil.
Space geneious and inventer of the grunges
Mr. San Jose gets a lot shit on this board and keeps on posting. That takes some grit and determination. Even if you don’t like the shit he posts you’ve got to admire that. I don’t really know what Mr. San Jose believes since he writes so damn much and who has the time to read all of that stuff unless they’re sure it has a good punch line, but even if some of it is kind of creepy I’m sure you’re just blowing off steam.

Besides, accusations of creepiness coming from a guy who insults any breed of dog should be taken with a grain of salt. Dogs are loyal and noble creatures. Be they Chihuahuas or be they Great Danes. Answer me this: have you ever met a dog that wasn’t charming? Those of you who break into houses and get your ass bit by the Bouvier des Flandres guarding its the sleeping family all I can say is y’all got what you deserved. But other dogs…totally charming.

Anyway, the point is that dogs are cool and Mr. San Jose is a harmless weirdo. Probably. Watch this video and substitute “San Jose Guy” for “Britney”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqSTXuJe…

2 comments

• Subraman
    2 years ago
    Point of clarification. Technically, shouldn't you be referring to him as Mr. Jose Guy?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Their obsession with him makes them look creepier
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion