tuscl

Phill the Matchmaker = Mr. San Jose Guy edition

DoctorPhil.
Space geneious and inventer of the grunges
Thursday, March 31, 2022 11:50 AM
Mr. San Jose, I have it on good authority that Mr. OSU really likes you. In fact, he seems obsessed with you. My theory is that he just wants to suck your dick. I’m not going to lie and say that there is no danger. People with this level of obsession have the potential to be dangerous. Mr. OSU might want to eat your liver with some fave beans and a nice Chianti. Or put you in a pit and make you put lotion all over yourself. But there is a chance you’ll just get your dick sucked. Would you be into that? Mr. OSU, see how easy it was to just ask. You’re welcome!

3 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Theosu wants to massage his prostate
  • DoctorPhil.
    2 years ago
    ^ Now now Mr. Icee, let’s not make fun of Mr. OSU for his homosexual attraction to Mr. San Jose. It would be so god for Mr. OSU to acknowledge the sexual basis of his obsession with other members, such as Mr. San Jose and yours truly. That will be the first step for him to find an appropriate love interest.
  • DoctorPhil.
    2 years ago
    Mr. Dixie, you do understand that Mr. Smith slapped Mr. Rock because Mr. Rock made a joke about Ms. Jada Koren Pinkett “Baldie” Smith, Mr. Smith’s beloved wife, n’est-ce pas? Thus, you’re implying that Mr. Icee view Mr. OSU or Mr. San Jose (or both) as his wife. If I was Mr. Icee I’d bitch slap your ass for saying that shit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion