San Antonio

Hello all. Can you give me some advice regarding clubs in San Antonio, TX.
Are there any nicer, upscale clubs with hot women in or around San Antonio?
Thank you!

14 comments

• nicespice
    3 years ago
    There is The Palace and there is Men’s Club. The palace I *think* still has an anti-tat thing, so that would be more upscale. The Men’s Club has a pretty interior.

But…it’s San Antonio. So keep your expectations in check.
  • Myoman
    3 years ago
    Thank you!! And how about Perfect Ten? I was just going through reviews and some members spoke of that one.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Try the local public library, oops you said San Antonio, thought you said San Jose,
    Read a few reviews lazy fucker, member for five years and have less than three comments zero reviews
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Perfect 10 is a good club, but I’m biased and that was where I danced at when I lived in San Antonio. The facilities aren’t as nice at P10 tho vs the other two though. Just like the other two clubs, it’s also off 410 and it’s easy to club hop between all three if one place isn’t doing it for you. So it’s worth going there too. As long as there isn’t traffic it’s about 5 min from Men’s Club to The Palace by car and 5 min from The Palace to Perfect 10.
  • Myoman
    3 years ago
    Lol! Good point it is! I don't understand the San Jose joke though? What does that mean, are there hot girls in San Jose libraries? If so, reading will be my hobby while I'm there lol!!
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    If you were a contributing member you’d have got the joke, but coming here hat in hand looking for us to do the work for you with no prior contribution ain’t going to fly.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    The San Jose library is just a discussion board inside joke thing. I wouldn’t worry about it, but if you’re especially curious then make a thread asking about how to get a front room makeout session from an autistic stripper. And see how that goes.

Anyways, I’m curious about how San Antonio has been lately so if you go to a club soon, it would definitely be appreciated if you were able to write a review.
  • SanchoRG
    3 years ago
    San Antonio, in my experience, is a 7-down city. You can get a nut off but it ain’t gonna be fine dining. If you can swing the extra drive, go to Austin
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Well Myoman is a paying member

I like SA Mens club in San Antonio personally
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    —>“San Antonio, in my experience, is a 7-down city. You can get a nut off but it ain’t gonna be fine dining. If you can swing the extra drive, go to Austin”

I mean, I think it’s only worth driving the 1.5-2 hrs to Austin to see the white girls if you have $1500 for a cabana…
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    "but if you’re especially curious then make a thread asking about how to get a front room makeout session from an autistic stripper. And see how that goes."

this is very very funny! I'm kind of hoping the OP does this, so the rest of us can watch!
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    ^^^Damn that new tech money is something else
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Drew Carey ninja'd me
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    The only two places left that qualify as upscale right now would be Mens Club and Palace. Dancers bounce between those clubs, but on average the Palace girls are better looking.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion