tuscl

Sheep vs goats: vaxxed far more likely to support pro-Ukraine hysteria

A Canadian poll confirms a widely suspected correlation between support for the current establishment promoted fad of supporting aggressive interventionism and anti-Russia "virtue signaling" over the Ukraine-Russia War and Covid vaccination status.

In fact, according to the poll, the more vaccines one has taken the stronger one's support for interventionism in the conflict. While Canadians are traditionally more conformist than Americans, similar phenomena are likely in the US and other "western" countries.

The poll helps confirm what many have suspected. Many people have become compliant sheep who blindly support whatever mainstream media narrative is shoved down their throats at the moment.

The establishment elites were able to replace the Covid narrative with the Ukraine War narrative virtually overnight. The "virtue signallers" are egged on by the entire establishment (government, media, corporations, pop culture, etc).

https://summit.news/2022/03/22/poll-vacc…

https://archive.ph/l4mcy

15 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    For your sake, man, I really hope you get to see a vagina* some day.

====
    * Not on your PC monitor.
  • SanchoRG
    3 years ago
    Anti vaxxer pro Russian alphas like Tucker Carlson are the true wolves. He’s who all the strippers talk about in the dressing room
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Yet everyone is quiet about the US wanting to invade Somalia again.

Ukrainians are the perfect victims for white America. They're white too. It's easy to humanize them and get sheeple behind bidens proxy war against russia
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Somalians are fucking animals and should be permitted to kill each other. Anyone supporting the Russians is a fucking scumbag and not an American.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Most likely to be a 50 year old virgin here? Dave.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Biden has all of you by your balls lulz
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Rapist & vonce
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    When I saw this thread I thought I might have a laugh by fucking with Mr. Anderson’s head, but what’s the point?

You do you Mr. Anderson. Actually, I think it’ll be better for your mental health if you try to be somebody else. But not somebody crazy, like Charles Manson.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I don’t think you need a prescription to buy aluminum foil, invest in a roll of Reynolds Wrap it’ll do you a world of good.
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    A Canadian poll confirms a widely suspected correlation between support for the current establishment promoted fad of supporting aggressive interventionism and anti-Russia "virtue signaling" over the Ukraine-Russia War and their dental hygiene status.

In fact, according to the poll, the more remaining teeth one has the stronger one's support for interventionism in the conflict. While Canadians are traditionally more conformist than Americans, similar phenomena are likely in the US and other "western" countries.

Don't be a sheep and fall for the Deep State DDS conspiracy and make sure you get your news from obscure internet message boards.
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    No shit? It's because people who are vaxxed are smarter than those who aren't. Hence, they are also cheering for Ukraine!
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
  • anothercraig
    3 years ago
    ^ "elites were able to replace the Covid narrative with the Ukraine War narrative virtually overnight"

IF ONLY the invasion had begun two years ago, we might NEVER had to hear about Covid, right?
  • SanchoRG
    3 years ago
    I know several people who died of Covid. It was an actual thing for a while
  • anothercraig
    3 years ago
    ^ mm hmm ... this is just the sort of insightful analysis that makes everybody respect your big uh-brain and why everybody likes you a gosh darned lot.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion