tuscl

Clubs very near hotels?

Looking for recommendations on good clubs that are very close to hotels, within easy walking distance. Couple blocks maybe, depending on the neighborhood. Good mileage is key, extras-friendly is great but not a dealbreaker as the primary motivation here is laziness. I want to spend a day or two lounging in my hedonism, not having to drive to a club or deal with uber/lyft. So, clubs with daytime hours are also nice, but I have plenty I can occupy myself with during the daytime so also not a dealbreaker. And if OTC ends up on the menu, that's easier. The good news is I travel for work and have an absurd number of skymiles banked, so I can fly anywhere in the US easily. (avoiding TJ or other international destinations for now, also due to laziness)

Hotels preferably decent, but also not a dealbreaker if they're lower-tier, as long as they're not gross. I've seen the entire spectrum.

14 comments

• Muddy
    3 years ago
    Lol it’s so random. You’ll go anywhere as long it’s walkable?

This is why I like the San Francisco clubs scene. Most of them are all walkable. Stay right near Broadway you got like 5 clubs all right there. Another 3 all just a few blocks over. Bars, great food options, hotels it’s all right there. You do not need a car for the San Francisco clubs. You can drink till your hearts content.
  • PADeuce
    3 years ago
    It is admittedly a strange question to be asking. Walkable, but I'm willing to travel anywhere by plane. A bit paradoxical. Lazy hedonism, spend a couple hours in the club during the day, wander out to get food, nap in the hotel, back to the club, etc.
  • ArtCollege
    3 years ago
    This is a tough one. Downtowns have great hotels, but the strip clubs there tend to be expensive and, on average, lower mileage. The best clubs for low prices and high mileage tend to be in low rent suburbs.

The first two that come to my mind had poor mileage. Men's Club of Charlotte is short walk from a Hilton. Upscale club but my recollection was negligible mileage some years ago; check recent reviews. In Nashville, there's a Hilton Garden Inn near Vandy U that was walking distance to a club. The club was really dead on my visit.

My best club experiences have all been not walking distance from a decent hotel. But curious what others say.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    3 years ago
    The downtown Baltimore Marriott is literally across the street from The Goddess. And the Hilton is one block from there, which is across from the baseball stadium https://tuscl.net/listing.php?id=1958. It’s not a bad club, but not great either. I wouldn’t fly into Baltimore just for that. But if you’re already in town for another reason, it’s a good choice if you don’t want to drive/Uber.
  • krithik
    3 years ago
    Go to Baby dolls in Dallas, there is a Comfort Inn and Suites like 400 feet from the club, the club opens real early like 12PM but your chance of getting extras in this club are at best minimal, but OTC may happen for the right price. If you don't mind with a five minute Uber or Lyft ride you can cover almost 5-6 other strip clubs in the area.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Obviously if you're going to travel just for this you want to be somewhere with multiple clubs in easy walking distance. The only places I know with that type of setup are Manhattan and the Block in Baltimore. Most other places long pushed most of their clubs to outskirts.
  • loper
    3 years ago
    I can't remember exactly, but I think Toronto may be a good choice.
  • razorman
    3 years ago
    Either Atlantic city or Vegas would be your best bet.
  • Longball300
    3 years ago
    Everything is within walking distance......... if you have enough time.
  • Longball300
    3 years ago
    Seriously, that is a tough one. Especially with the non-international requirement.

The only one I can think of being a decent club (especially right now in golf season) with lots of eye candy, hotels / food walkable, good weather, would be Thee Dollhouse in Myrtle Beach. A little place called Pearls is a couple blocks away. That would be just two clubs tho...

• Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Men's Club in Houston. The club is in the middle of the Galleria-area. Several hotels are within walking distance. Girls are fantastic. Regular lap dances are good mileage, but the dance area is not very private. They do have VIP areas where Extras can happen. But I think you will pay thru the nose for that extra activity though.
  • Longball300
    3 years ago
    Yeah, ditto for TDH in Myrtle. Have gotten xtras but, verry expensive.
  • trpterp
    3 years ago
    Ditto IfIGottaBeDamned. There are also a Holiday Inn and a decent Days Inn within about a 2-3 block walk of The Goddess in Baltimore. I have walked to The Goddess from both, although not in several years. Not certain about walkable hotels to Baltimore's Block.
  • hepguy
    2 years ago
    There are several decent hotels within 3 or 4 blocks of The Block in Baltimore. There's a Sprinphill Suites and an Hampton Inn and others as well.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion