tuscl

The Deltacron variant is real and its here

Sunday, March 13, 2022 9:33 AM
The mainstream media and politicians may not want to talk about it, but the Deltacron variant is real. Just because they want to pretend Covid is over in time for the 2022 elections diesn't mean it actually is. For the first time in 2 years I am actually worried about this. With everyone "going back to normal" Deltacron could become really bad really fast. If the MSM hypes something that should be a red flag. If the MSM ignores something that should also be a red flag. Why are they largely ignoring Deltacron? [view link]

25 comments

• Dave_Anderson
    2 years ago
    Whatever the mainstream corporate media says it makes sense to believe the opposite. Their deafening silence on Deltacron should raise serious concerns.
  • Omega_Entertainment
    2 years ago
    Grow a pair and live your life. They blew this whole pandemic out of proportion, and their constant backpedaling from mask to shot proved it. Yes if you are in the over 60 with comorbidities zone take the precautions. However dont run and get a test for every runny nose or cough. if its so deadly more than the proven .04%, how come we still have homeless living on the streets who obviously didnt mask up or get shots still alive. You have an immune system for a reason, take your vitamins and go on about your life.
  • DoctorPhil.
    2 years ago
    Mr. Anderson, I don’t know if your posts are the real you or if you’re playing a conspiracy wacko for shits and giggles, but I’m going to give you some 100% genuine advice for your mental health: You need to relax. Just go to a strip club and enjoy the pretty naked girls. Here is some reality for you: We’ve done as good as we’re going to do when it comes to mitigating the impact of covid. At this point, the die is cast. Even if Deltacron is 10x more fatal that previous variants we’re just going to go on like we are right now. The reality is that we’ve been on this trajectory for more than a year, and the properties of new covid variants haven’t changed the policy trajectory in any substantive way and they aren’t going to do so in the future. I’ve enjoyed making fun of Mr. Mark and Mr. Dugan because they think they’re experts on everything, but anybody with some sense could see the trajectory we were on a year ago. And, like it or not, we were going to open things up, return to normal, and tolerate pretty much any rate of deaths and any impact on hospitals. Hell, some morons will think of that as a good thing. Right now, I’m behaving pretty much normally. I’ve actually been doing so for a while. I mean really, I wear a mask if I go to the grocery store because I’d prefer not to pick up anything while shopping for the broccoli rabe, but I’ll probably continue doing that moving forward. Especially during future flu and covid seasons. I mean really, it is one thing to get sick having fun, but its just stupid to get sick buying the listerine. Even a tiny reduction in the probability of getting sick is worth it in the context of purely utilitarian activities is worth it. So here is my genuine, 100% sincere advice: stop being a paranoid dingus, get vaccinated, and live your life. Hell, live a better life. There ain’t shit you can do about covid or much of anything for that matter, so just focus on the fact that having actual fun will do you good. You’re welcome!
    2 years ago
    The homeless escaped largely because their immune systems see things worse than COVID everyday from where they live to what they eat or due to their hygiene. OTOH the Covid “sky is falling” attitude was ok in the beginning but now we know a lot more about it and we can make better decisions. It’s ok to over estimate the enemy when it’s all an unknown; but I think we know better now.
  • DoctorPhil.
    2 years ago
    I mean really, Mr. Omega is right. He’s right for the wrong reason, but he’s still right in terms of what you should do. I mean really, the whole world shut down to varying degrees but Mr. Omega and all the other dingi (the appropriate plural of dingus) think they’re smarter than, while, everybody who had actual responsibility for policy decisions. Must be nice to have that kind of self confidence. Almost makes you wonder why the dingi aren’t in positions with, you know, actual responsibility… But at this point is that the crowd has made their decision. Policymakers are going to go along because that’s the only option available. So live your life. If Deltacron is actually worse than previous variants you’ll find out soon enough. Then take precautions, if you can. If you can’t realistically take precautions you’re fucked. But you can’t change things so accept it. You’re welcome once again.
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    2 years ago
    What are the odds they create cacavirus, friend of friend?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Covid is far from over. It's going to get worse now that all mitigation efforts are over. It's funny how biden now blames putin for inflation when it was covid just a few weeks ago. It can't possibly be pandemic price gouging.....
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    “I’ve enjoyed making fun of Mr. Mark and Mr. Dugan because they think they’re experts on everything” Says the guy who just went on, paragraph after paragraph, giving his expert opinion.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ It's "transitory," then it's "a good thing," then it's "price gouging," then it's "Putin." Feckless administration. BTW if it was the pandemic, why did it not start in March 2020. You know, with the actual pandemic.
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    You know the old joke about the guy standing in his driveway blowing a trumpet ? His neighbor asked why he was doing that. He said it kept tigers away. His neighbor said, there aren’t any tigers here. He replied, see, it works. We’ve done all sorts of things the experts told us to do for 2 years and, in the end, a mild mutation of the virus was what actually put an end to things. Just like has happened throughout history.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Obama hasn't been relevant for half a decade. And the pandemic isn't over. The Biden administration just capitulated and is ignoring it like Trump wanted to.
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    2 years ago
    Looks like China has locked down Jilin province - over 24 million people - and the entirety of Shenzen. Big news considering how much electronics manufacturing (and other industry in Jilin) is done there.
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    "the Deltacron variant is real. ...For the first time in 2 years I am actually worried about this." So, does this mean you are going to vax up? Or listen to autistic silicon valley guy and sleep for a few months until the next variant? Or is there already a "cure" that the government won't let you have, like maybe a hog de-wormer suppository? I lost my Reynolds wrap fedora so I have been missing out on the most recent reports from the fringe.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Well the less said about it the better. If we can finally get that so called vaccine off of the market then the market, then there won't be any reason to talk about COVID at all. SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Now you support trumps strategy of pretending the virus doesn't exist
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    The COVID virus is not important enough to be reporting on, and especially since it tends to create hysteria. That hysteria is far more damaging than the virus itself. SJG
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    2 years ago
    No more caca, Shenzen is in deep shit!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    That's what fox news and Trump said
  • 48-Cowboy
    2 years ago
    Shut up Dave
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    No war in the Ukraine under Trump. No high gas prices under Trump. No inflation under Trump.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    COVID is a real virus, but the reaction to it was completley irrational. SJG
    2 years ago
    Wrong again ski - inflation was fueled by trumps 4 TRILLION in Covid and CARES spending (then the fires were fanned by Bidens 2 TRILLION $ package), the Ukraine war was started because Trump drove daggers thru NATOs heart and Putin believed it was on its death bed (turns out not quite yet). Gas prices were up for the same reason used car prices have spiked, suddenly everyone wants to drive everywhere and they have pockets full of excess money to accomplish that.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    ^^^ that money will run out soon with rampant inflation!
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Lmao nothing is ever the weak pathetic Democrats fault lol. No inflation under Trump; highest in 40+ years under Biden. Lie all you like
    2 years ago
    Inflation is a trailing indicator. Only the ill informed would think this giant ship called America could be turned on a dime and what they do today could show results next week. Dems didn’t start inflation but they have no clue of how to fix it and it looks like they think they can spend their way out of it. It should be obvious that’s not going to work. Just turn off the money faucet and let supply and demand work. It’s called capitalism.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion