tuscl

Before the weather gets bad Saturday

CandymanOfProvidence
I am the writing on the wall, the whisper in the bathroom! Without these things, I am nothing. So now, I must shed indulgent poop. COME WITH ME!
I know I had to kick off and relax after this terrible work week. What could I do? Go see strippers obviously! I have to make up for a lot of lost time during the pandemic so I plan to do this more often.

I stopped in this club after work. I got a beer and sat down. There were some girls approaching me and asking for dances etc but I had my eyes on one in particular. She finally made her way over to me and we talked and I decided to take her for a dance. We were into our second song and her big breast was in my mouth when I felt a rumble in my stomach. I tried to ignore it but it rebubbled. She noticed the sweat on my forehead and my muscles twitching. I excused myself and left mid dance and was borderline running towards the bathroom. Once I entered I was frightened when I saw the stall was in use. At this point I was holding my asshole shut with my hands. There were others coming in and out as I paced the bathroom waiting for the man in the stall to finish. I tried my best to hold it but when it would bubble it was very difficult. I was moaning and almost weeping. A little slipped out and down my leg. When the stall finally become available I rushed in and tried to remove my belt and pants. However when doing so I was no longer able to hold my asshole and I exploded all over the seat, floor and toilet. What had started as a lap dance ended with a mound of caca all over the toilet...

5 comments

• Rod8432
    3 years ago
    Did your belt seem like this?... ;)

https://ifunny.co/picture/my-belt-my-bel…
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    This post was actually kind of amusing. I’ll refrain from putting this one on ignore 😂
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I agree with NiceSpice. It’s a funny and well written account of a guy with a case of the squirts.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Weather won't be bad her Saturday, but probably Tuesday.

Strip clubs are indoors.

Street hookers are better for good weather.

San Francisco
    https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=10397

SJG
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    In cases like this you should have asked the dancer or someone to borrow their ass plug. It would help with holding it in. Otherwise, if SJG was there with you you could have had him sew your asshole shut! He’s already done it to someone else on here before. Anyway to better train your ass muscles you may want to start wearing a plug more regularly. Many high quality, non allergenic options are available online.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion