tuscl

When your sour super "frustrated" but the weekend Is only a day or two away.

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Thursday, March 10, 2022 8:33 PM
Do you try to push down the feeling of want and wait till Friday or Saturday? Or do you just say "screw it" and just go to your nearest strip club?

11 comments

• Warrior15
    2 years ago
    I prefer going during the week. Less crowded.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Same here, I prefer the weekdays honestly. Tuesday-Thursday nights is primetime.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Fully agree with Warrior and Muddy. Weekend evenings are for friends and family or wives and girlfriends. Weekdays are best for scratching the SC itch.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Weekdays are much easier on your wallet.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I agree with the posts above. Weekdays are better for me. If you are frustrated, going to a strip club on a weekend (especially a weekend evening), can lead to even more frustration as it may be more difficult to get a dancer’s attention.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    I'm retired. so everyday is a day off. I avoid going on weekends to avoid the crowds. Mon & Tue start out slow. So my preferred days (not night) are Wed & Thu.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Thursday nighs are definitely the best compromise.
  • whodey
    2 years ago
    When I feel the urge to hit a club it doesn't matter what day of the week it is. It depends more on if I have enough free time to allow for a decent trip.
  • herbtcat
    2 years ago
    I usually go once or twice a day. After that I take a hot shower and go to my local strip club. :p
  • NJBalla
    2 years ago
    Prefer during the week as well and with this being the first spring/summer without strong COVID restrictions I dont expect to spend many weekends at clubs. If you are unmarried, practice good hygiene, and can hold a conversation meeting women is going to be like shooting fish in a barrel. Cant wait.....
  • BGSD3100
    2 years ago
    On the weekends, the dancers are generally younger and prettier, but if I wanted to be ignored by young, pretty girls, I would just go to a regular club. So, I go on the weekdays.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion