tuscl

LA strip clubs that haven’t switched to employee status yet?

I’m looking for a new club, but I can only work as an independent contractor since I don’t want it showing up on background checks in the future. Any recommendations for clubs that are still doing cash?

10 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    We have a few dancers on here but this is mostly a custy site - you may have better luck on StripperWeb.com which is a dancer-site.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    I think a girl posted on reddit/stripper for california clubs that are still independent contractor status. Search there then maybe pm that girl as well or ask on there idk. The post may be outdated info by now as everything is changing too much and too quickly these days.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    I think I saw the name of a couple of clubs before but I don’t remember the names, nor do I know how accurate anything is anyways. Hit up the independent clubs that are more under the radar and midtier or dives, and avoid corporate clubs.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    ^That goes for everywhere if you are trying to avoid employee status or 1099 bullshit. Avoiding corporate clubs I meant.

At this point in time I even give clubs a fake social security if they ask for it and if I can get away with giving a fake social security #. I am uncomfortable with giving all that info to these places if I don't have to. I also give them a fake address too often.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    Umm! Well actually years ago like before i ever stripped there was one job i did (on tbe side of another) thru a temp agency for exactly 1 day then was like no not coming back. The next job I applied to somehow found out thru a background check that I did work at such and such temp agency then they asked me why I didnt put it in my work experience. I honestly said it was backbreaking work I did on the side of a full time job and I didnt come back because it was too hard and paid too little and I already had another job anyway.

Point is that yes w2 employment even that you did for a total of 1 day can show up on a background check. It sure did for me when I went and got that union job that asked me why I didn't list that one employer.

If you don't want shit popping up then yes I would avoid employee status clubs.

Granted unless ur trying to be a teacher or politician, I dont think this would ruin your future career. But do what you are comfortable with.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    I did not list them actually that was the whole point of my post. And still it was found. So I'd say if she wants to avoid this then yes dont do w2 clubs in cali

Please dont post retard shit you don't know about. You are one presumptuous irritating douchebag.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    I didnt list the temp agency at all fucktard and I was an A student.

God you even got scrub in ur name and it is very accurate. Shut the fuck up internet warrior keyboard faggot.
  • DeclineToState
    3 years ago
    Sorry to not have the intel you seek, but if you're looking to follow blahblah's advice to check reddit, there's the following subreddits that are candidates for checking:
    -StripperChat (this strippers only subreddit was recently created)
    -Strippers
    -Stripper

There used to be others but they've disappeared
  • herbtcat
    3 years ago
    "Any recommendations for clubs that are still doing cash?"

Well, my living room is certainly cash only. :p

But there are few clubs in LA that are still avoiding the mandate to switch to employees. Try looking at smaller clubs and as suggested, avoid the national chains. And stay away from topless clubs that serve alcohol.

• sideshow_bob
    2 years ago
    A professional background check will turn up all sorts of history. It can also miss things, and even have wrong information.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion