tuscl

Marital Status and Mileage

Thursday, November 29, 2007 6:03 PM
Visiting clubs, I have never took my ring off trying to hide the fact that I am married. When asked if I am, I would say "yes". Most of the time I get great mileage and my marital status is not an issue. However, I wonder, sometimes, if the mileage would have been even better if I lied. Have you seen any correlation between the two?

22 comments

• thedirk444
    17 years ago
    I think us married guys get higher mileage.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    No, I don't think dancers care. They're not there to find a BF, they're there to earn money, and married guys, especially older ones, often have more of it. Some girls may even prefer married guys because there are fewer complications, the married guys aren't usually looking to date the stripper where that's often all the single guys want. When I first read the heading I thought the question was going to be whether married dancers gave good mileage. I don't think there's any correlation there either - an awful lot of married strippers are having problems and are perenially pissed off at their worthless husbands.
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    I, too, have never hid the fact I am married. As a matter of fact, go into a club WITH your wife and the dancers are much more attentive to you, as a couple. Other then this, what FONDL said hits it right on the head. A couple of dancers have told me that they preferred married older guys for those very two reasons. The one dancer I knew that was married to a guy I worked with, decided that another older married guy was better for her and left my co-worker for him. But that wasn't for "dating".
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    When I hit the club - or meetup OTC with someone, the wedding ring comes off. Of course I've worn the ring for MANY years and there is in unmistakable discoloration and indentation, so it's very easy for anyone to look at my hand and know that a ring WAS there. When asked, I don't lie and say that I am not married... I am open about that, BUT, I will usually fudge the truth and say that I am currently going through a separation process. My ATF (and those that have held that status previously) all know exactly what my current status is. Incidentally, they all voiced the fact that it is silly not to wear it when they know my status anyhow. I guess I just don't feel right wearing it. Heck, when I go out and see an attractive girl that I will be interacting with (waitress, clerk, teller, etc.), the ring will come off before she sees it, too. I guess it's indicative that I am "on the prowl".
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Whoops, after all of that typing, I didn't answer the question. No, I don't think the marital status of the customer in any way influences the mileage one receives, especially when ITC. I, though probably mistakenly, believe that the presence of a wedding ring - or lack thereof - CAN make a slight difference in some OTC situations. I haven't experienced any of those situations where it has made a difference, but logically I would think some girls may shy away from OTCing with a married guy. On the other hand, perhaps some girls would feel more comfortable OTCing with a married guy so they know he's not going to get all "in love" with them. You also have the girls that might look at a married guy as being a bigger challenge and thus increase their interest....
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    I don't believe marital status makes any difference in mileage, but $$$$ does. It's all about the money! Right? When I was married, I kept my wedding band on. Didn't see any difference in mileage. When my wife passed away, I still kept my wedding band on for about 18 months, I suppose out of respect for her, and I still felt a 'connection' between us. It took meeting a lady friend who has become a S.O. to me, for me to remove it. However, as a widower and being in a club with the band on, everyone thought I was married. Only the dancers that knew me better, knew the real story. Naw.... it's the money, ONLY the money! LOL
  • motorhead
    17 years ago
    When I first saw the topic, I also thought the question pertained to married dancers. At one of my favorite clubs, one of the more high mileage dancers is married to a DJ at the club.....I always found that kind of funny. No jealously in that marriage. But to answer the question, I doubt if it makes much difference. Only one time did it seem to matter - I'm middle-aged, but single. One dancer, known to play for pay, asked me if I was married....when I said no, I'm single, she had this disappointed look on her face and said she likes married guys, things are less complicated. I think there might be a little truth in her statement.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    david120 - I believe there is a LOT of truth to that statement about less complications with married guys. Married men don't tend to fall in love (lust) as easily and usually won't stalk dancers. I can't really blame them for preferring married over single guys.
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    ideal customer: wealthy married guys who spend lots of cash who dancers also happen to enjoy kissing - the later most likely to happen with unattached/uninvolved age 30 or over dancers
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    My marital status Has never influenced the mileage that I have received from dancers. But her status has. Dancers that appear to be happily married do not go as far as single ones, Ones in the process of divorce, or ones that don't even know where their husbands are.
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    Absolutely its the status (whatever level) of the DANCER that matters. Personally I will not "invest" in any possible ATF type that I have reason to believe (either hinted at, implicitely inferred, or explicitely stately) has any serious ongoing (married or not) emotional relationship, particularly an early stage hot love affair. This is because for one thing I find it morally wrong to be (among other things) kissing such a woman in a intimate an (nominally)romantic way, as I don't want to be dealing with that level of fakery. Minor fakery OK, fakery at that level not something I want to be associated with. I have other moral delemmas to deal with and I don't want to add one more. A few in here may have been involved with an ATF type (lets say ITC only) and via the totality of all the evidence you are about 99.99% certain that she's not currently involved with any man in her real life (e.g her job and her kids keep her busy, and grinding 40 guys a week is all the "sex" she can currently stomach) - when you are kissing such a woman and you've developed with her (e.g.over many months) a degree of mutuality and respect for each other (no matter how small) it can be a very very exciting and satisfying feeling. When that happens, it is really quite amazing and has absolutely trascended what typically happens between dancers and customers in strip clubs.
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    Sorry forgot to mention one other thing, your situation with her has to be exclusive in nature, relative to other clients in the club. In effect there has to be a mountain of evidence to support this (everything must fit) - and when that happens (yes it does happen) - THEN the its quite amazing.
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    Being single doesn't affect the mileage I get one way or the other. Being willing to spend money does, though. I have also heard the disappointment of the dancer finding out I'm single, too, so maybe it matters to some and not to others.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    I don't think it makes any difference, although all I know about is the mileage I get by telling them I'm single if I'm asked. I've never felt a need to try lying and saying I was married to see if I got better mileage. I think what matters more is being comfortable with your status, and not giving strippers the idea that you're in the club trying to find either a girlfriend or salvation from your unhappy marriage. I have my best times with a stripper when we're able to focus on the two of us in the here and now and leave our outside relationships out of it.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I wouldn't be surprised if some dancers thought I was lying in the first place when I say I'm not married. One dancer started talking to me about that last night. Saying "you look like a married type". I remember one drunk girl in a regular bar bugged me to death constantly asking me if I was married. I finally said I was just to get rid of her. Customers can lie the same as dancers but I guess they could look at your fingers, unless you haven't bothered to wear a ring and/or have no tan lines. What I get surprised about is a young dancer coming up to me and asking if I'm married and then if I have kids. I say no. She says she has one. I'm thinking "you do?" she only looks 23. hmmm, now that I think about their lines, it does sound more like a pick up bar rather than trying to get dances. I especially got surprised last night when she came back later and told me goodbye. She came up behind me and hugged me and said she was leaving for the night. Strange behavior for a dancer I just met. I don't think being married gives better mileage. Even if it did, you could just lie about it so it wouldn't matter.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    The marital status of the dancer DOES affect mileage in a lot of instances. With me, it might just be the perception, though. If I know that she is happily married (or engaged), it makes it harder to believe the "fantasy". I want to be able to think that what I am experiencing is not all an act. Of course there is a downside to a more believable "fantasy". It can sometimes lead the unsuspecting customer down the wrong path, which can quickly spiral out of control.
  • BobbyI
    17 years ago
    These are generalizations but, I think goes: Girl who have boyfriends they are happy with are the hardest to fuck. Then girls happily married in their first three years of marriage. After that it's a toss up between single girls, unhappily married, and girls with boyfriends they are not happy with. Fortunately, most strippers are in the latter three categories. Have heard rumors that a certain "look" will get girls to think you are less likely to have STDs so will make them more willing to fuck you and forgoe protection when they do...
  • danapdg69
    17 years ago
    I agree that the maritial status of the dancer seems to matter more than that of the customer. Unhappily married women oftentimes give the best mileage especially if they have recently had a fight with their spouse. Some of the best dances I have received have been when a dancer was pissed @ their spouse.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Marital or SO status of the dancer may make a difference for her but it simply doesn't interest me. The less the topic comes up the better. The last thing I'm there for is to be the nice guy who listens sympathetically to her sob story about the asshole she'll go home to at the end of the night.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    I have come across dancers that were either married or had live-in boyfriends. What amazes me about some of these dancers is that they won't think twice about sucking your cock, but then say, "Oh, I won't fuck around on my boyfriend". Is cocksucking not sex anymore? Or is that a question for past presidents? Maybe they think it's just foreplay!
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    When the girl acts like it is just foreplay, don't spoil the fun and say it was sex. After all if our former great leader President Clinton said he did not have sexual relations, it isn't the same thing. It's all in our minds anyway, well for some. I like where foreplay is going. Now the other question is, do you feel taken advantage of if a dancer starts foreplay on you without even telling you she was going to do that? Don't you just hate it when dancers get you drinking and then feel like they can take advantage of you? Maybe the friskiness of the dancer is related to how many drinks she had. Anyway if many people consider all forms of sucking actions to be foreplay, I don't want to change any minds.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    This thread reminds me of a dancer who had a number of drinks and told me so. Then she told me she's married but her husband is ok with her working here. Then she tries to take me in the back, I didn't want the more expensive dance option but she agrees to dance for the normal lap dance price. As soon as I'm alone with her, she grabs my hands and puts them on her tits. Then she says, "I don't let everyone do this."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion