Seeking current info on Black Gold, Biscayne Blvd. + 79th Street, Miami, FL

This was fairly recently a gay male nudie club. It is now supposed to be featuring all nude black female dancers according to one dancer that I met at Angels. I've just been too tired to go in person to get all the inside secrets.

I know there is wealth of information that is being "hoarded." Makes sense, too, on some many levels. However, I implore you to share the wealth of your hard earned wisdom concerning Black Gold with the few and the proud and the brave who read the discussion forum.

What are the cover and parking prices? Dance prices? Style of dancers e.g. blubber butt, super fine, etc.

2 comments

• parodyman-->
    17 years ago
    You truly are the village idiot jablake. But because I pitty you I will search TUSCL's top secret, for cool inner circle people only files.

Holy shit! Do you know what the super secret Black Gold files said? They said you should have went when it was an all male revue, more your speed.
  • jablake
    17 years ago

Thanks for the inside info parodyman! :) But, what about the inside information on the current crop of dancers. Are they short and slim? V.I.I. A.A.I., have they served time? These jailhouse girls are high value. Well, at least the ones at Club Honeys were. :)

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion