Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Boise may not be the best city for strip clubs.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

Boise reviews:

Replies (3)

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I've never been to Boise, but somehow I've been to some of those clubs.

Profile picture for rickthelion
rickthelion
•

WTF is up with the guy who got a frickin’ shot of water? We ricks don’t take kindly to watered down booze so we sure as fuck ain’t tolerating water instead of booze!

ROAR!!!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

^^

I knew a waitress that got fired at a strip club. At his insistence she was doing shots with a customer only she was giving herself fake shots. She got them mixed up and lost her job.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement