tuscl

Review stolen from another site

I know nothing can be done about it but what is up with that?? You can't post your own experience and have to steal my review? Not cool not cool

https://tuscl.net/review.php?id=382712

I posted this on "the other board" back in November 2021.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthre…

And yes I could of posted it here but IMO the review system is BROKEN... but that's for another topic.

11 comments

• Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Tell Founder, show him the link to yours and the forger's.

He deleted the account of someone who plagiarized one of mine.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    If founder doesn’t pop in and find this thread, then message him. Offending accounts get deleted over this stuff.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    I feel bad about leaving a positive comment, or not. It was a good review.
  • whitesun777
    3 years ago
    Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it. I just had vent about it as I was reading "his" review then the light bulb hit me.. "hey, this guy had the EXACT same experience, what are the odds??" Then I finally realized, what a minute, this is MY experience.

No worries Meat, at least in a way I feel the positive comment was for me, so thank you!
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    We could all start PM-ing the guy with vulgar insults until he loses his mind.
  • founder
    3 years ago
    I moved it to your account and gave you free VIP

Bummer for VegasSlut21... he was a long time member...
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    I remember reading that review a couple days ago. I also thought it was a great review.

Now I'm curious, OP what do you have against the review system here?
  • whitesun777
    3 years ago
    Thank you founder, greatly appreciate it. It's too bad about that guy, especially he's a long time member, not sure what made him do this since he's local in Vegas (I assumed)

@TFP, thanks! My main thing when posting reviews are the Adjudicators

Adjudicators - Anyone can be one I suppose, so you've got someone from East Coast who's not familiar with clubs in the West Coast. That person will of course need Club details, layouts etc as well as dance prices. It seems a bit redundant to repeat the same info on every review, especially for a club that you visit frequently. Most of the time they will complain during the approval process.

It would be nice if we can have adjudicators from the same state to approve these reviews. At least they're local and most likely are already familiar with the club layout and dance prices.

You can already get the dance prices now if you click on the club info. It would be nice to have another section to describe the club layout here, that way people don't have to repeat this in their reviews and focus more on their club experience.

• shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Don't rely on the club info. Very few guys will take the time to submit changes to the club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    “… It would be nice if we can have adjudicators from the same state to approve these reviews. At least they're local and most likely are already familiar with the club layout and dance prices …”

IMO that can be counterproductive – having only folks familiar w/ a club as adjudicators leads to confirmation-bias per se – i.e. they won’t see a need for details b/c they already know them – having someone adjudicate a review that is *not* familiar w/ the club is helpful, if not more helpful, b/c they are seeing the review w/ a fresh-set-of-eyes per se and can more easily pick up on missing details – as I’ve posted in the past, a review should be written from the POV of someone who’s never been to the club, vs from the POV “that everyone knows what the club is about” – IMO the main purpose of reviews is to fill-in those that are unfamiliar w/ the club vs just “talking to the regulars”.

“… It would be nice to have another section to describe the club layout …”

Over and over there are those on here that think when TUSCLers complain about lack of details in a review, that they are referring to the layout – I don’t recall anyone ever rejecting a review b/c it was missing layout details – the details that adjudicators care about are the details custies use to determine if they’ll visit a club – custies don’t pick a club based on the layout of the damn place; they pick clubs based on the talent in the club (dancer looks/types); based on the mileage available; and to some extent based on the price – these are the *details* adjudicators care about, not the layout or where the bathroom is located.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    "... You can already get the dance prices now if you click on the club info ..."

As shadowcat mentioned, that data can often be incorrect, or incomplete - e.g. a club can have $10 floor-dances and $20 lap-dances but the club's page may only mention one of them - or the club may have dance-specials, this may also not be mentioned in the club's page.

It only takes a couple of sentences to give the basics of the club (dancer-looks/types; mileage available; prices) - yes it can be "repetitive" but it's only "repetitive" to those already familiar w/ the club; for someone unfamiliar w/ the club, or a newbie to TUSCL, it'll be brand-new-info - the more reviews approved w/o the basic club info, the harder it is to find that info when someone unfamiliar w/ the club is researching a club(s).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion