tuscl

From the guy who popularized "lock her up"!!!!

bkkruined
Washington
Thursday, February 10, 2022 4:08 AM
[view link] You'd think for someone that spent that much time accusing someone of something and demanding punishment, they wouldn't go and do the same damned thing themselves. Only much more blatantly, repeatedly, and in the face of people informing him of the illegality of it...

19 comments

• mark94
    2 years ago
    So, the Biden administration demands the DOJ and FBI investigate Trump. Again. And, again. And, again. Meanwhile, the Chinese have given $30 Million to the Biden family which is just fine, apparently. Is there any chance the DOJ is playing politics ?
  • mike710
    2 years ago
    I think CNN would love to see Trump re-elected. They are down huge numbers since he left office. [view link]
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    oh, bkk, you poor deluded fool. Are you going through withdrawal since your cult high priestess Rachel Maddow left MSNBC? Why is it that the American left is still more obsessed with Trump than most mainstream conservatives and Republicans ever were? Or is this just another weak and impotent attempt to divert attention away from what an aboslute disaster Biden, Pelosi, Schumer have been, how badly the democrat governors are failing their states, and the growing backlash as Americans in large metro areas realize that their local liberal and leftist officials have left them as victims to criminals who will never see justice? But you keep crying Orange Man Bad, lol
  • bkkruined
    2 years ago
    @gammaanu59 Oh, ya, I'm the one fixated on him, and y'all are still getting together to chant "lock her up" in your little red hats for him...
  • bkkruined
    2 years ago
    @Dixilimpy No can do... Despite your belief that this is all a hoax or some kinda liberal power grab.... The rest of the world actually understands, IT'S a FUCKING VIRUS and doesn't give two shit about your politics or citizenship. It will make you sick. It might injure you for life. It's even killed a bunch of people (almost 6 million...). So, 10 day quarantine is the norm in many countries (including Thailand) as they are still trying to get enough vaccine distributed (cause people there do actually want it). And that's not some goofy Trumpy ban of travel that only bans brown people, or asks them to "self quarantine", cause, well, that's just fucking stupid. And after that 10 days, bars are all still closed anyways.
  • JamesSD
    2 years ago
    It's always projection. Always. The ones accusing Dems of being pedos? They are pedos. The ones condemning gays the loudest? Dudes are sucking their dick. It's honestly gotten so easy to identify what they are up to based on this.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    The Dem-party's only solution for our country is "agree with us or you're a racist" - I can't think of a single thing they've gotten right - they're beyond inept and seem to wanna purposely dismantled our Democratic Republic and flush our nation down the toilet so they can keep the spoils. Without even having to think about it this administration is by far the worst in my lifetime.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Apart from all the leftist lies, hypocrisy, gaslighting, and sabotaging of America's heart and soul; the most telling sin of all in the Biden administration is that noone has been held accountable. The catastrophic withdrawal from Afghanistan? Nothing. A global pandemic that has steadily worsened year over year suring Biden's term? Nothing. The worst non-warzone border crisis in history? Nothing. Record inflation? The supply chain crisis crippling our wY of life? Nothing. Russian aggression against NATO and Ukraine? Nothing. I could go on for pages. Don you know why no one has been held accountable for these failures? Because it is exactly how the leftists and their democrat allies want it to be.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    ^ if anyone was worthy of impeachment for willful malice to our country it's this lying corrupt Biden
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "Oh, ya, I'm the one fixated on him" Yes, complaining about him on 4 separate threads in the last few hours constitutes an unhealthy fixation. He isn't president. His influence in the Republican party is diminishing, and no one cares about Jan 6 except partisans who want to milk it to distract from the current guy's record. Oh, and I didn't vote for him once, so miss me with that line of attack.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    That Jan 6th matter and all of the Trump families crooked doings have to be prosecuted. SJG
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Democrats have predicted twelve of the last zero Trump convictions. But you've got him this time for sure! Lol.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Latest word is the Dems plan to impeach Trump again blaming him for the actions of Adam and Eve in the Graden Of Eden
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ It's all background noise about a guy who is no longer president. I see Trump's influence waning (and I'm happy about it). There's a reason no president has served two split terms, and that's if Trump's fat ass doesn't do him in first. Democrats are fighting the last war here.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Actually I went third party. "Assume" makes an "ass" out of "u" and "me," or in this case, just "u." Meanwhile you admit to being here under multiple screen names and liking your own post. To say nothing of those long conversations with yourself on SCL. Go away, Cacaplop.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    "... There's a reason no president has served two split terms ..." And we've never had a rigged-election like we did in 2020 where Trump won on election night even with all that was being thrown at him and it took a stopping-of-the-count for Biden to "miraculously" win one day later
  • Omega_Entertainment
    2 years ago
    "... There's a reason no president has served two split terms ..." um just for shits and giggles Tetradon, you need to go back to school for History for we have had a President who served non consecutive terms. What most of the Jan 6 folks are failing to realize when they say Trumps told them to take over the Capital, is this. If the people of the United States ever wanted to forceably remove congress, the so called invasion of Jan 6 would have been over in an hour and Congress would have been removed. Why, because the largest unsanctioned military force in the world, is the United States people who all own guns, know how to use them, and most have years of practice sitting and waiting for hours for the perfect shot. No half baked trained Capital Cop in Pelosi's pocket would have had a gun to shoot after the first 5 minutes, and the Capital would still be held until they saw fit to leave on their own accord. its even written by the founding fathers, so all your liberal nonsense needs to zip it shut. "....But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security...."
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Oops, forgot about Cleveland. But yeah, if the right had all the weaponry and paramilitary teams bent on overthrowing the government that it was made out to be, they would have come with rifles, not selfie sticks and Viking helmets.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ So says the dork that upvotes his every comment. Go away, Cacaplop.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion