tuscl

Just so much news last week....

bkkruined
Washington
https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/09/politics/…

But I know, you guy's aren't interested in discussing how the GOP is tearing itself apart due to half of them believing in "alternative facts"...

9 comments

• mike710
    3 years ago
    I guess if I follow a CNN link, I will get all the truth just like their reporting of Trump's ties to Russia.
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    Ya, because Russia did nothing to help him get elected....

"No conclusion" you hear Fucker Carlson say....

Never mind the stream of glowing stories about the third party environmentalist feminist candidate from Russia state media, an obvious attempt to split the liberal vote. Which it clearly seemed to accomplish, just enough, in just the right places....

It's not like Putin wanted a US President that would try and weaken NATO... Or shit on Ukraine...

Naw, never mind how many indictments there were handed down over that investigation.

fake news, fake news, no collusion, just keep chanting enough and ya, you believed it.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    oh, bkk, you poor deluded fool. Are you going through withdrawal since your cult high priestess Rachel Maddow left MSNBC?

Why is it that the American left is still more obsessed with Trump than most mainstream conservatives and Republicans ever were?

Or is this just another weak and impotent attempt to divert attention away from what an aboslute disaster Biden, Pelosi, Schumer have been, how badly the democrat governors are failing their states, and the growing backlash as Americans in large metro areas realize that their local liberal and leftist officials have left them as victims to criminals who will never see justice?

But you keep crying Orange Man Bad, lol.
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    hey Dixie_sosmall....

Nader, Perot or Kenedy was never wined and dined by Russian state media.

And, they literally did just that for Jill Stein at Russia Today's 10th aniversary party, seating her right between Vladimir Putin and, yep, Mike Flynn!!!

The photographs are out there, multiple sources. Are you imagining away some nonsensical belief they's doctored?

And, she did have more votes then the difference between Hillary and Trump.

As reported by the secretary of states of PA, Mi and Wi.... But.. Ya, I guess some dead Venezuelan dictator went forward in time and hacked the voting machines, or something like that...

but, wawawawa CNN told you something you don't like... WAWAWAAA... quick, call it fake and switch to newmax.... WAWAWAWAWAAAA....

better yet, get that Marjorie Taylor clown to send out the GAZPACHO POLICE!!!!
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    I'm genuinely curious who is going to come out on top between the establishment and the Q wing.

Long term my money is on the establishment, but as long as Daddy Trump is around in the game it's not a done deal.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    The old Republican party is on life-support - the MAGA/America-First movement resonates with a larger swath of Conservatives including middle-class and working-class and also minorities
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Well one things for sure, both Lindsay Graham and Mike Pence spent the last 5 years taking turns with their tongues licking Trumps ass, and he just took a shit on both of them.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ There's no greater weathervane in Congress than Lindsay Graham and his turnip shaped head.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    The GOP is tearing it self apart with alternative facts and its Right Wing Nonsense News sources.

Lindsay Graham has some real charm, but he also was licking Trump's ass, even though Trump has no respect for our men and women in uniform.

SJG

Ken Burns - The War
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIItd8vZ…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion