tuscl

Ever turned a regular chick into a stripper?

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
Wednesday, February 9, 2022 7:36 PM
Do tell Is she still stripping What did you say to convince her

20 comments

• goldmongerATL
    2 years ago
    Well this is close. When I was about 40 I had some younger female friends just out of college. They had an acquaintance that told me she was considering trying out at a strip club. Rocking body and worked at Hooters. This was when a few clubs still had amateur contests. She asked if I would go with her so she had someone she knew who could cheer for her. Wanting to see her as naked as possible I went along. She was kind of uncomfortable up there and did not win. She told me she might try again some other night because she could use the money. I did not see here again around her friends. Fast forward a couple of months. I go to the same club. After a while I see her there! She leaves VIP with a guy and heads to the dressing room. The guy she was with sat near me. I asked him how she was in VIP. He said she was the best girl in the place and had guys waiting to take her and she was up for anything you wanted. Sure enough she came out of the dressing room and immediately took another guy to VIP. Guess she got over her shyness. I next saw her a couple of months later. She had had a boob job that took her from a C to like DD. I got some dances and she did not remember or recognize me. Yes her menu was extensive and expensive. Ended up going to VIP and she was as advertised.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    ^ Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    I did the exact opposite. A sugar babe that I had dated asked me about stripping. I tried to talk her out of it. She didn't listen to me and is still stripping. But knowing her, she makes more money off OTC than she does stripping. I don't see her anymore.
  • trpterp
    2 years ago
    I had a GF years ago whom I thought would have been a good candidate. She had a rocking body and was a light-skinned AA in a heavily AA area. And she was always short on cash, despite her waitressing job. I never mentioned it. Although she was very comfortable with her body I feel reasonably certain she would not have taken the suggestion well and would likely have ended our relationship on the spot.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Not a girl I knew outside. But I have been in strip clubs when newbies were starting out, often as waitresses. I was there regularly in the weeks when they were adapting. They had to first learn that in a strip club the women can be extremely forward and brazen. SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    A few times....
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    ^ Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It's easy to turn bitches out
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    ^ “Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil and you're a thousand miles from the corn field.” ~ Dwight D. Eisenhower :D
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Turning butvhes out is easy once you get the hang of it
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    I will be grooming them for my org, and gettimg them ready for their sex slave initiation. SJG
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    For starters that is not an easy topic to broach in normal settings for a nu.ber of reasons. How do you tell a female acquaintance that she should be a stripper without coming across in a creepy way? But even if it was an easier conversation to have, heck no. If a girl finds it then so be it, but I would never recommend that lifestyle to almost anyone. I do not want to bear any responsibility for any negative consequences that she might experience.
  • goldmongerATL
    2 years ago
    I once took a trip on Greyhound in the 80's In the station where I got on and the station in Atlanta where I got off there were posters for strip clubs that were hiring. And there were nice men in red Caddy's waiting there to give you a ride to one of them.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You have to show her incentives and the benefit of being on a winning team. Build her up and show her the best she can be.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    The Internet allows people to hide their faces and type away without a care, nor self-awareness When people can hide behind a shield of anonymity, they release their aggression, ignorance, pettiness insecurity etc etc etc without hesitation. Not even realizing their aggressiveness , ignorance, pettiness insecurity for what it is.
  • K
    2 years ago
    I don't know if i can take credit for this a few years ago, the bartender in our favorite hotel talked to the ladies i was with about our arraignment. She joined us on a future visit. After a few months she went with them to work and quit working as a bartender. fewer hours, better pay and a flexible schedule made college life easier.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    ^ Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D Good Times, Good Times.
  • rickthelion
    2 years ago
    As usual, my brother rick has the correct answer. Of course, sex with a rick is so amazingly amazing that some chicks become strippers just hoping we’ll return. Chasin’ the lion, if you will. Sometimes we will return for more rick lovin’. As long as we can remember enough to find ‘em again. Livin’ in an alcoholic fog has some downsides and memory issues are one of those downsides. Now where the fuck is my drivin’ whiskey? ROAR!!!
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Helping to initiate a new dancer, often still a waitress, is fine. But otherwise I would not steer a girl towards being a stripper. That would have to come from her. SJG GEORGE FEST - Norah Jones - SOMETHING @ Fonda 09-28-14 [view link] Ann Wilson - Beware Of Darkness @ George Fest 2014 [view link]
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It has to be her choice
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion