tuscl

Name a place

bang69
North Carolina
Sunday, February 6, 2022 4:48 AM
Name a place where you never thought of having sex. For me it would be a casket aka a coffin. Can't wait to here what y'all have to say on this one.

13 comments

• RockAllNight
    3 years ago
    Every place is fair game for me. In high school, often used a nearby graveyard because it was very private and almost never an interruption. The beach at night can be good too, but a few more interruptions. Broom closets at the office, the bathroom in a bar, the backseat of the car, you get the idea. Not every adventure has to be in the bedroom.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    No place is off limits. I got my dick suvked on church steps as people were coming in on Sunday morning
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.

:D
  • MadMaXXXNYC
    3 years ago
    OP posted 10 hours ago. I've spent the entire time trying to think of a place I've: never thought of, never wished I had done, or never done. All I could come up with was the wing of a biplane - stunt man style. And now that's off the list, so: nope. I got nothing :).

Best RL time though was the conference table at work on a sunday in a NYC sky scraper with floor to ceiling windows. :)
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I probably wouldn't in a morgue
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I can’t say I never thought of fucking in a coffin. When I got my first place, my roommate was a freak show, and we had a pine box as our coffee table. So, the type of girls we brought back seemed ok with taking it in the coffin!

It was a shitty little apartment behind a decent pizzeria in Orange, NJ. The low life’s would unscrew the gas cap on my shitty old car and syphon the gas out of it. I bought a car without a radio, as I knew it would get stolen. I encountered one of the largest rats I’ve ever seen out by the pizzeria dumpster one night!

The place wasn’t unusual, but the circumstances were. I fucked a realtor when she was showing me a rental once. It was pretty great when she asked me to fuck her ass.

• elmer
    3 years ago
    Name a place where you never thought of having sex?

In the butt Bob

https://youtu.be/2naTw9y7zsE
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    When I was in high school I used to fuck girls behind dumpsters. Got a blowjob in a pizza place bathroom after school a lot.

I've had sex in a fake coffin once. It was a Halloween prop and ended up breaking it.

• ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    If I realize a place I've never thought about having sex, that means I've thought about having sex there. Great question, you trickster!
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    on the park lawn.

opps... did that.

how about the golf course?
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    I’ve done it in a graveyard in high school. I think a lot of kids would park their car 🚘 in the graveyard or walk to it. Not a necropheliac but defiant my girlfriends idea.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    On the manure pile behind the barn. Never even considered it.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    I once fucked my boss's admin assistant right on the boss's desk. We had been secretly dating for a while. Out late one night we happened to be passing right by the office and there was one of those fancy espresso machines, so we stopped in for a coffee. (We both had keys to the place.) Within minutes we were going at it on the desk.

The funniest thing is our boss was a total neat freak, almost to the point of OCD. The next morning he was all pissed off that things were out of place. He interrogated everyone trying to find out who had been in his office and moved stuff around. Lol... he didn't even know the half of it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion