tuscl

Safest big city

TheEckster
Wanna go clubbing?
Friday, January 28, 2022 7:44 AM
This is based on crime rate. Cities with at least a 250K population. Safest Big Cities 1. Irvine, CA 2. Gilbert, AZ 3. Chula Vista, CA 4. Chandler, AZ 5. Scottsdale, AZ 6. Plano, TX 7. Anaheim, CA 8. Madison, WI 9. San Diego, CA 10. San Jose, CA Most Dangerous Big Cities 1. St. Louis, MO 2. Detroit, MI 3. New Orleans, LA 4. Memphis, TN 5. Kansas City, MO 6. Cleveland, OH 7. Newark, NJ 8. Chicago, IL 9. Cincinnati, OH 10. Washington DC Source: [view link]

13 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Irvine and San Jose could definitely be up there. Irvine is definitely really safe. But I don't know how Anaheim got there...or San diego
  • Longball300
    2 years ago
    The first reads like a list of suburbs next to a large city...
  • rattdog
    2 years ago
    with the exception of detroit, the second list is composed of cities with some of the most shittiest strip clubs throughout the entire country.
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    Indianapolis, where I live, is often on lists of most dangerous cities. Carmel, Fishers and Zionsville are north of Indianapolis and often show up on safe city lists. Those are places where wealthier people live and are suburbs of Indianapolis. You are never going to see any strip clubs open up there. People who live there have to come down to unsafe Indianapolis if they want to go to a strip club.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Man rattling dog is 100% correct.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Maybe rattdog is on to something? Open clubs up for true filthy extras, and the crime rate will drop? Don’t do anything to the Detroit clubs - as they sound great!
    2 years ago
    Where are all the posters claiming that all the dangerous cities are run by Dems and the safe ones by GOP? From this list it’s obvious there is no correlation.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    I live in one of these safest cities, but of course I can afford to because I’m in the $350k + annual income club!
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    I don’t know 623, as most people know that once you get outside of San Fran or LA, California is mostly conservative.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    If you make 350k just goes to prove you can be a fucking idiot at a well paying job. And act like trash. Money doesn't buy class intellect or common sense.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    San Jose is a million people, but for its size it is very safe. SJG
  • JamesSD
    2 years ago
    I'm curious if this is all crime or just violent crime. San Diego has a very low violent crime rate for our size for a number of reasons. But we have a reasonable amount of property crime.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    Look at Icee get all righteous and high and almighty on his drug pushing professional choices!! Lmfao
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion