tuscl

Passive aggressive moves in the strip club

This one I club I go to with some regularity, it’s pretty dead and all the strippers just sit around on their phones. I’m not thrilled with this and although I don’t vocalize my displeasure I have other backhanded ways of showing my disdain. What I do is I sit off in the dark corner and stare them down with a scrunched up angry face for the duration that the club is open till. The girls usually continue to do what they normally do but if they happen to look my way they are going to catch some shade and attitude looking directly their way.

What are some passive aggressive moves you guys do in the club in express your inner sass or cattiness to show off the true bitch queen you really are? Or even done to you?

33 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    They're showing their disdain towards you. You're not worth their effort
    And your broke ass is harassing them coz they ignore you.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    I don't because I'm a grown ass man in control of himself. Just saying.:)
  • DenimChicken
    3 years ago
    The real pro move is to flash a HUGE load of cash (maybe even over $200!!!!!) and then say "this could be yours, all you had to do was grind on me and let me cum in my pants"

It will hit them like a ton of bricks and their minds are blown. Sometimes the DJ will even announce for the room to clap for you. Sometimes.
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    I agree with rickdugan on this one. No grown ass man should act that petty.

If you don't like the way the dancers are just sitting around you have two reasonable options. If you see a girl that you want to get dances from walk over to her and start the conversation. Otherwise just leave and find someplace else to spend your time and money.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Lol - I think (hope) Muddy was being facetious
  • VanessaM
    3 years ago
    Sir 😑
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Assert your dominance over these dancers. Fuck these managers and DJs and bouncers before they have the chance 🙂
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I just pull out my phone, pretend to dial, hold it up to my ear and say "hey Icey man, how's it hanging'!". Then all the dancers are like: https://giphy.com/gifs/nlafWSn5BvTUs/ful…
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    It’s really simple if you see a girl you like go talk to her. If she blows you off it’s her loss. It’s strange, sometimes dancers are knocking over chairs to get next to you other times they stand in the corner. Why can’t it ever be a happy medium?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Ilbbaicnl the secret to being popular with a lot of Dancers in one club is to date one. Then yhe rest want you too

As a customer in a club....I've never had any dancer reject my money.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    And to you man wannabes, muddy says: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSfqNEvy…
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @ceoaticeysangelsllc

On January 25, 2022 you wrote and I quote:

“As a customer in a club....I've never had any dancer reject my money.”

So YOU are and have been a customer in Strip Club and YOU have PAID MONEY to strippers as customer.

Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.

:D
  • Tiburon
    3 years ago
    I leave. Lack of customers will show them. I doubt sitting in a corner is going to change their mind about you. EIther they'll approach you or they're most likely waiting for their sugar daddy of the night.

Hoes will be hoes, so I couldn't blame candy!
  • Tiburon
    3 years ago
    @nicespice I like the way you think. Do it in front of people too so they know you're the alpha!

@denimchicken does that work? I know in the wrong place, that's setting your ass up for probably bad things.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    When I really wanted to take particular dancers back, and they weren’t circulating, I’ve walked up to them when they were sitting at the bar alone playing with their phones and ask them if they’re available for a dance.

They almost always say yes - but it does make you feel like even more like a PL. It sucks, but that’s the market - they’re lazy vendors selling a product that’s scarce (especially if they’re hot - they’re so many blah dancers working now) and we’re eager buyers.

The only alternative is to vote with your feet and leave and not go back.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I avoid passive aggressive acts in strip clubs. I don’t want drama, so I act like a friendly gentleman (who might be a filthy pervert).

If a dancer, who I find very interesting, is looking at her phone, I will just stop by and let her know of my interest. That usually works very well.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I know that this thread was posted tongue-in-cheek, but I don't have any passive aggressive "moves" at a strip club.

I go to strip clubs for fun and to escape drama. My "move" is always going to be finding another dancer, going to another club, or going home if options 1 and 2 don't work out.
  • DenimChicken
    3 years ago
    > @denimchicken does that work? I know in the wrong place, that's setting your ass up for probably bad things

Oh I was just being silly. I would never recommend doing what I said.

I agree with Cashman's approach, much easier that way.

• Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    If I want attention from others - I bring a fishing pole - with a big stack of singles attached to the line - and I hang it over the dance floor. The closer the dancers get to the money - the more I reel it in - keeping it just out of reach.

Sadly, there can be a few broken ankles, as jumping up while wearing platforms can make for a dangerous landing. But then I know those limping dancers need some extra $$$…
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ even better as SJG says they’re easier to catch cause they can’t run.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    To reduce the number of stool-warming dancers, PLs could just smile and say "no thank you" when they don't want a dance. Rather thank "I just got here!" or something even more rude.

Remember that people in their 20s tend to be more idealistic. They still may have crazy hopes, like under 90% of people will be assclowns. Not surprising that the strip club environment makes them want to hide in a dark corner in despair. With many of my most fav favs, I had to roll up on them to met them. Although, their excessive gratitude at minimally polite and considerate behavior was actually painful to see.
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    @cash “I avoid passive aggressive acts in strip clubs.”

Here, let me fix that for you: “I avoid passive aggressive acts.”

Obviously to most, but not everyone, Muddy’s post was trolling to catch a few people who need to adjust their sarcasm filters. Since the answers actually started to seriously debate the right MO in these situations and it’s a good topic, I’ll say that passive aggressiveness is NEVER the answer in any life situation. Never say never, but this? NEVER. You don’t need to be aggressive aggressive, but be direct and polite in all phases of your life and your life will be better. If you can’t be direct in a strip club where women expect to be paid to interact with guys whom they wouldn’t talk to on the street, you’re in for a lot more misery.

In clubs, while it’s sometimes nice to have a role reversal and have the girl you’re admiring come chase you, you can’t count on that. Maybe the wrong girl comes over. Maybe the right girl is having a bad day. Maybe the right girl is hesitant to approach the guy who’s staring lasers at her skull. If she doesn’t respond to your eye contact and a smile, go talk to her. Or tip her. There are plenty of ways to gracefully initiate interaction. It really isn’t that hard to ask if she’s free or if she’d like to join you. If she says no, don’t consume yourself with sleuthing why. It doesn’t matter and it’s better than watching some other PL approach her and do what you should have done on his way to shangri la in the VIP.

I’m not immune to making a mistake in a club. I occasionally leave a club regretting not approaching someone earlier or at all. I usually have a good time but I can still learn. I have eliminated being passive aggressive from my club game and my regular life though. That shit’ll leave you frustrated and your frustration smells to any girls in your general vicinity. That’ll truly keep them away.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    I’m not the passive-aggressive type, but I do get pissed off sometimes when I’m driving. I know “road rage” is completely stupid and useless, but I still get a low grade dose every once in a while.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "Obviously to most, but not everyone, Muddy’s post was trolling to catch a few people who need to adjust their sarcasm filters."

If it was that obvious then he wouldn't have received so many of the responses that he did.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ It was pretty obvious, you’ve seen as many Muddy posts as I have, that’s his M. I.
    You have yours, he has his.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^MO not MI
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Muddy said "What I do is I sit off in the dark corner and stare them down with a scrunched up angry face for the duration that the club is open till. The girls usually continue to do what they normally do but if they happen to look my way they are going to catch some shade and attitude looking directly their way."

From the above I got a profound whiff of satire. But maybe that's just me.
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    My use of ‘obviously’ and ‘most’ is a weird thing to call me out on, Rick. Would it make you feel better if I said “it was deeply hidden, but thanks to Dugan for alerting me that there was a secret message in Muddy’s post?” I’ll give you a hug if it helps. 😘
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Cj Kent. Yeah I like going to strip clubs. I'd rather go to one than a normal club. It's cheaper and better eye candy. I don't get extras not into groping them or vip though. But I'll tip well.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago

Odd (or not maybe) coming from Rick though. He’s kind of passive aggressive in the way he posts on here. He’ll come in to a thread and act confused about something, tries to bait his adversary hoping to start shit in a lot of threads. I don’t have anything against that but he definitely does that shit.

And the only deeper meaning here is probably that I drink too much
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Pick the girl you want and approach her. Just hand her money as soon as you get within arm's reach of her.

SJG

Chaka Khan - Melody Still Lingers On (Live, 1981)
    84,349 viewsSep 19, 2012
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyzrlndL…
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "Odd (or not maybe) coming from Rick though. He’s kind of passive aggressive in the way he posts on here. He’ll come in to a thread and act confused about something, tries to bait his adversary hoping to start shit in a lot of threads."

If I post about being confused, it's likely because I am, most often because someone initially posted something so stupid or muddled that it made little sense. The more direct comments come once clarification is received.

On a broader note, while I (and I'm sure others) certainly appreciate your efforts to keep the board lively, lately your humor has been rather forced. You've always posted more like a caricature of a club hound rather than the real thing, but lately you've really been going off the rails. Just something to think about as you fine tune your character development. 😉
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    And the consensus is Muddy is a broke whiny bitch
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion