tuscl

Anyone going tonight

Hey guys, I'm heading out there tonight and wanted to see if any fellow mates will be there to catch a drink. Feel free to pm . I should be at the club around 8:30pm .

10 comments

• TJ Walker
    3 years ago
    Have fun, let us know how it goes.
  • mf92802
    3 years ago
    Same goes here. I'll be in TJ 10:00 pm to 6:00 am Tonight through Saturday morning if anyone wishes to join me for a drink. Send a PM and we can see what works out.
  • Greanbeans
    3 years ago
    Have fun gents!
    3 years ago
    Can either of you guys update any Covid protocol changes with up to the minute info. I’ve heard in the last day or so conflicting stories. First that the Mexican government has removed all protocols and second that Zona clubs are closing late and reopening the speakeasy lounges.
  • Vijjikm1
    3 years ago
    I just came back yesterday. There are no Covid restrictions, just regular stuff. Masks to enter the club and temperature checks.
  • mf92802
    3 years ago
    All clubs require mask to enter with the exception of Chicago Bar. Many have electronic temperature checking at the entrance but they were rarely used. None of the PLs in the clubs kept the masks on. Waiters all wore masks and BGs were hit and miss. Mostly miss.
    There were also no new COVID restrictions entering Mexico or returning to the states.
  • Polkadot1991
    3 years ago
    I will be there tonight!
    Pm me if you Wana grab a 🍺
  • TJ Walker
    3 years ago
    So how did it go? I'll be there tonite for the special 2-2-22 with 2 girls for 2hrs 🥂.
  • Greanbeans
    3 years ago
    Lol… 2-2-22 with 2 chicas for 2 hours @ 2 bills?
  • PutaTester
    3 years ago
    I like that idea, but after two hours I will need two hours or more for recovery.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion