Amateur Night

Looking for a real Amateur Night somewhere in NC or SC. Besides Thee Doll House in MB, which isn’t exactly amateurs.

7 comments

• idletraveler
    3 years ago
    Wednesdays at Platinum West in Columbia, SC used to have a weekly amateur contest with $500 prize. Not sure if they still do it, but it was still in effect maybe 6 months ago.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    I'm not sure there really is such a thing as a "real" amateur night. Back when they were more popular, virtually every one I ever saw featured girls who were too polished not to have worked someplace else.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    In the history of strip clubs, there was never a real amateur night where a group of nurses, secretaries, and flight attendants decided to go on stage and get naked for the first time. Nice fantasy, though.
    3 years ago
    Mark94 - generally true except for spring break towns during spring break and occasionally at clubs near the wilder club campuses.
  • 69isgood
    3 years ago
    Back in the college day’s there was a place in Tyngsboro, NH called the Blue Moon. Great memories of the real amateurs at the amateur night there. Usually only 3-4 girls mixed in with some regular girls, but lots of fun.

Anyway, really looking for a place the wife can go for a few times to knock it off her bucket list, maybe make a couple bucks for fun.
  • RTP
    3 years ago
    623- Not even sure that these were true amateurs. I went to Spring Break in Fort Lauderdale in its hey days, the 80's. Turns out the wet t-shirt contests at the Button seemed to be won by the same girls multiple days in the same week. They acted like drunk coeds, but in fact, were not.
  • TxVegas
    3 years ago
    Even if the amateur night is filled with mostly dancers from another club, your wife can still live out the fantasy. She doesn’t have to be the winner. But, if she has fun with it and the audience thinks she is a true amateur, she may well win.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion