tuscl

Yorsh anyone?

Musterd21
Indiana
I once met this beautiful Russian girl and after she finished her beer I offered to buy her another. She said this not beer but yorsh. And that she had just had two of them but would come around after her set and let me buy her a couple.

I had no idea what yorsh was and this was before smart phones so I had to ask the bartender. Come to find out it is beer with vodka in it.

Interesting evening!

5 comments

• Warrior15
    3 years ago
    So she had two shots of vodka before you. Then two shots of vodka with you. Yeah, you probably had a very interesting evening.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Beer and vodka? Two great tastes that go great together! Lol!

It must have been an interesting evening. I’m guessing she could likely out drink a horse!
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    A boilermaker would be the American equivalent of a yorsch. When I was younger and wanted to get shit-faced fast, Jagerbombs were my drink of choice. Drop a shot of Jagermeister into a mug of beer and chug. I once did six of those in a row, and that has been my only blackout drunk. I have only a couple of fragmented memories of that night and the horrific hangover the next morning (when I was usher for a friend's wedding.)
  • Musterd21
    3 years ago
    @ cashman1234

Most Russian women can out drink me!

Well to tell the truth now days so can most women. 😂
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Jaegerbombs are with red bull not beer. Last time I drank with a stripper we had 2 pitchers of beer and 8 shots of tequila each lulz
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion