tuscl

I’ve got a feeling ‘22 is gonna be a bad year (blooming onion edition)

DoctorPhil.
Space geneious and inventer of the grunges
Wednesday, January 5, 2022 12:58 PM
Have you people heard that Outback Steak House is limiting customers to 5 blooming onions? What the fuck? This is America and if I want to have 6 blooming onions for dinner and take home another 3 for tomorrow’s breakfast that should be my right. In fact, I think it’s somewhere in the Constitution. The damn Australians aren’t following the Constitution! Let’s go kick some Aussie ass and make them give us our fucking onions! Who is with me?

6 comments

• ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    You medical skank. Thinking you can buy up all the bloomin onions for yourself, with the money you made killing you patients by overprescribing oxy, leaving none for the average working people. This in not allowed under Biden's Bloom Back Better program.
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    Definitely feel it in the air, however we can fight it. I'm finally about to hit $100K for the first time in my life. I have a good feeling as long as I dont fuck it up. Excuse me while I go buy some lottery tickets
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    That's on par with having to ask for condiments lulz
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    The high end part of our economy is still on hold. SJG
  • bkkruined
    2 years ago
    Why kick there ass when we can make them so afraid of the Chinese they bankrupt their economy buying guns from us, and have no other solution than export blooming onions while their people starve....
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    The Democrats have made a deal with the Devil by supporting COVID hysteria. They have given Republicans a perfect issue. But Republicans in trying to overturn Roe v Wade, have given Democrats the perfect issue. SJG [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion