tuscl

stripper I know was murdered..

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
https://www.google.com/amp/s/kfiam640.ih…

I got blocked by so many people on IG for saying the truth.

She had a drug problem and was in an abusive relationship. All her friends ignored the bruises and black eyes. Her missing work coz he beat the shit out of her. But loved him coz he'd get her that new bag or shoes. Their reaction was the bruises are worth it for the money. This is that fucked up bad bitch bs in the real world.

Well he shot her in front of her kids then killed himself and everyone is acting shocked and surprised.

12 comments

• JamesSD
    3 years ago
    Holy shit that story got disturbing when I got to the kids.

Those kids are permanently scarred.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    They're 3 little boys. As they get older they'll want to earn more and the trauma will add up.

He had a record of domestic abuse and she had a track record of being abused.

The details are very unsettling.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    I feel bad for anyone involved, but why for the life of me would you subject yourself to knowing that kind of drama? It’s why I have regular atf that are screened to keep that shot from spilling onto me. I liking that kind of toxicity in my life. A boring life is a life well lived.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I went to her candle light vigil. None of the bitches acting like her best friend on social media were there. They were busy posting their night out. This was such a brutal violent death.

I guess it's racist but true. Its almost always black men killing dancers like this. And I know the type all too well.
  • Player11
    3 years ago
    Many strippers die young. Car wrecks, drugs, booze, who knows how many from hiv.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Yeah but this was pretty tragic and to do that to the kids. They saw everything
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    The sad thing is, this never comes as a surprise.

Back in the day I was listening to Dr. Laura, and a woman came on claiming her boyfriend hit her for the first time, and asked if her young son was right to call 911.
    Dr. Laura told her to send out of the room, and said "how dare you."
    Woman tried to justify it by saying "it was the first time he hit me."
    Dr. Laura immediately said "you're lying. It's never the first time." Then said that she should reward her son for doing the right thing and leave the abuser.

It's always a pattern for woman-beating pieces of shit. All of them deserve to be somebody's "woman" in prison.
  • elmer
    3 years ago
    15 months ago my on & off SB/ex stripper was a victim of a double murder and the house set on fire. Couple hours later 20 miles away the killer killed himself.

Barely a day goes by that something will remind me of her.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It haunts me because it was preventable. He was always abusive and had a domestic violence record going as far back as 2014. All of her friends knew he was abusive. He even hit her kids. Everyone told her to just take it and they including her joked about how it's worth it. She'd say she rather have a rich pit bull than a broke German shephard.

It disgusts me how everyone acts surprised and like they gave a fuck about her.

This is all so common though.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    CA laws are quite tough on domestic partner violence. The reason is that when records had been examined they found that when something serious happened, there was always a long history of contact with police and courts where not much was done.

Now if there is a credible claim of domestic violence, police are ordered to arrest. Then if the victim does not come to the arraignment and request Peaceful Contact, the court will issue a No Contact Order.

And then there is the Terminate Residential Occupancy Order which can be sought even if there is no 911 DV call.

Stuff like that happen here?

SJG
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    3 years ago
    ES JAY GEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion