tuscl

I’ve got a feeling ‘22 is gonna be a bad year (part trois)

DoctorPhil.
Space geneious and inventer of the grunges
Thursday, December 30, 2021 7:26 PM
I have an addendum to recent news that NASA has hired theologians to discuss the implications of alien contact. Specifically, a frightening story about a group of aliens that stopped off at a Wendy’s: [view link] My theory: NASA is aware that the aliens are coming. Soon their death rays will be humming. Their endgame? They will enslave humanity for their entertainment. I’m betting that they will have a game called “ow…my nuts” where guys face off and kick each other in the nuts until it stops being funny. I’m betting it’ll stop being funny to the aliens around ‘25 or ‘26, so get ready for a wild ride!

4 comments

• DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    Clarification for the morons and lunatics of the board: 1. The NASA grant to theologians is real and a waste of money. NASA needs to spend more time trying to detect microbial life in the solar system and running space telescopes and less time talking to theologians. 2. The part about aliens enslaving us and making us kick each other in the nuts for their entertainment is a joke. When you read it the proper reaction is a laugh or nothing at all. Starting to practice getting kicked in the nuts is not a valid reaction. Unless your name rhymes with Dugan. If that is the case you should go to a store and ask random people to kick you in the nuts. Also, film that shit and post it on YouTube
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    Suddenly the explosion in cases of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease makes sense. We're being farmed for foie gras for aliens.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It's 2020 too 😭😭😭
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    COVID hysteria has made us neurotic. That could be intended to prepare us to follow alien rule. We have no shortage of quislings who will be first. SJG Steppenwolf - Born To Be Wild (Live at Farm Aid 1986) [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion