Friday, December 24, 2021 7:55 PM
Trolling at its highest level [view link]

7 comments

• Michigan
    3 years ago
    LOL
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    What a complete embarrassing buffoon of a president.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    The light is fading fast from those eyes.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ A modest house majority and the slimmest possible Senate majority are not a mandate for radical change. Progressives got frisky and forgot that. Even Obama with 60 Dem senators passed one major bill, and took (in his words) a "shellacking" for it. And it's been gutted since. As I said elsewhere, I challenge anyone to make an argument that Biden is a good (top half) President, without deflecting to Trump or attributing something to him that he did not do.
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    Now that Joe Biden is on board I guess everyone agrees with the statement "Fuck Joe Biden" except perhaps his wife. When he asks she probably just tells him they already fucked and he can't remember enough to argue with her. Not that he has been very successful at winning arguments with anyone over the past year. I guess we really were screwed with our choices in 2020. We had to choose between an egotistical asshole who cared more about himself than he did the country and a senile man who at least acts like he cares about the country but doesn't have enough of a brain left to do anything.
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    I just figured he walked like he does from Jill pegging him too often.
  • WavvyCain
    3 years ago
    I actually miss trump, he kept my pockets fat
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion