tuscl

Who is Founder?

AbbieNormal
Maryland
I remember this amusing topic from a while back, but was too lazy to search all the past threads.

Thoughts?

Now that doccuments recently disclosed by the Vatican have showed the Knights Templar were not guilty of devil worship, nor the guardians of the "grail", but merely the victims of politcs my pet theories are shot.

I still picture him as a scary albino.

26 comments

• shadowcat
    17 years ago
    I do not know the exact answer to that. I do know that TUSCL was up for sale some 6+ years ago. And for some reason that I cannot recall for sure where they were located but Costa Mesa Ca. rings a bell. I know that he likes to visit Vegas. I suspect that he has another nick name for posting reviews. I know that he can get pissed off by negative remarks on here. I am the only poster on here to get banned. Shadowcat disappeared for 6 months and was replaced by "I give up".. Shadowcat was eventually reinstated because I supported him On Position on Google. I lost credit for 85 reviews but what the fuck. If he would have been responsive to my emails nothing would have happened. I think that he is much more responsive now. I think that he wants our input.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    If we're helping his site make money, we get to use the site for free and he gets more income, a win win. Founder seems to be a reasonable guy. hmmm, I wonder if google would rank his site higher if he set up the ability to have pic links. I'm not sure what site Google uses for free pic hosting though. I believe yahoo uses flickr.com
  • founder
    17 years ago
    who gives a shit who he is? ;)
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Not me. But I've always been curious whether it's one person or several. Seems like a lot of work for one person. But may not generate enough income for several. Maybe one person with some part-time help? What a perfect job for some college dude.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    founder is founder. Let him keep his personal life to himself. Amen.
  • chitownlawyer
    17 years ago
    I've always thought that he is John Forsyth, like on Charlie's Angels.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    I picture Founder standing behind a curtain, surrounded by a bunch of knobs, levers and buttons a la the Wizard of Oz (err... forget the knobs - around here I think everyone would take that the wrong way).
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I think he's that hot big-breasted blonde chick that keeps posting about how men are scum on the Pink Site ...
  • SuperDude
    17 years ago
    Chitownlawyer--Maybe Founder is John Bersford Tipton from The Millionare. But you have to be a real old timer to know that.
  • elvis2
    17 years ago
    D.B. COOPER ? JON BURROWS ? DEEP THROAT ?
  • Crosscut
    17 years ago
    The Founder is wise.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    Founder gives us freebies if we report back about "hot blonde chick spotted in aisle 5". Well he does demand we put it in a review format first. I guess everybody has their rules.

• FONDL
    17 years ago
    I wonder if he ever posts here under another name? If I were him I think I'd be tempted to do that just for fun. I've sometimes thought about registering a different name and arguing with myself. I wonder if anyone here has ever done that. It could be amusing.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Reading some of the threads, I wouldn't be surprised that some of the arguments are between one person's two alter-egos.
  • Yoda
    17 years ago
    Click on TUSCL History for the whole story from Founder himself. What else do you need to know about the guy beyond his own words?
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Does he like fat chicks? What are his favorite foods? Has he ever visited Angels on W. Dixie Hwy.?

OK, that pretty much covers the whole 9 yards, thanks for asking.

• FONDL
    17 years ago
    Is he a he? Be funny if it was some chick, like maybe an ex-stripper who retired years ago but figured out how to still get us PLs to support her.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Hey, wasn't Flounder that fat kid in the beanie in 'Animal House'? Good to see he made up for his awkward youth later in life. Oh, wait, not Flounder, Founder..... um, never mind.
  • AbbieNormal
    17 years ago
    Hmmm... Has anyone ever seen Founder and Flounder in the same room at the same time? They always seem to just miss each other, like Clark Kent and Wonder Woman.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    You folks are a blast!
  • AbbieNormal
    17 years ago
    Wait a minute,, I've never seen Founder and Wonder Woman in the same room either! Founder is Clark Kent!
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Or Wonder Woman...
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    To my knowledge, I've never seen Founder, therefore I've never seen him with anyone at the same time, so he could be anybody in the world: Dick Cheney, Kevin Federline, the old lady who lives across the street from me....
  • AbbieNormal
    17 years ago
    I always wondered what Cheney did in that "undisclosed location".
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    AN: Who knows what Cheney does in that "undisclosed location", but when approaching, make sure that you are sporting your kevlar vest,
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    My guess is:

Jeffrey Tinsley, Founder of Reunion.com
    33 year old male, Los Angeles, CA
    Birthday: 11/28
    Married
    Hair: Dark Brown
    Eyes: Hazel
    Heighth: 6'0"

After all, he could own this website also.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion