tuscl

LDQ's and You

Tuesday, December 7, 2021 5:33 AM
Had a recent visit to a high mileage, topless club I frequent. Usually LD's there range from meh to great. The LD I had, however, is the best non-extras LD I've ever had. Verbatim, her pitch upon sitting in my lap was "you gonna let me play with your penis?" This was in a non-extras club with high visibility to other PL's, so this was a welcome shock. Right out the gate, she knew what my goal was when she felt me going commando in my sweatpants. The 4 dances we had (I was savoring it), had tons of stick shifting, FIV, and over the pants sucking. She grinded and maneuvered my boy like a joystick at a Street Fighter 3rd Strike tournament. She finished me off with my cock in her mouth, still over the pants (I'm not a big guy at all, so this was easy for her). I've had BBBJ with CIM before, and this somehow felt nearly as good. I've found my LDQ. Fellow PL's, how did you find your LDQ? What did she do to seal the deal? Inb4 "otc fs $30 hj bbbj get a life" This is about LDK's.

4 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    I found my ATF DS on a local social media site called Xoticspot, now gone. She had a profile and her pics in it looked great. Blonde with a cute face, huge natural tits, great ass. Thick but with an hourglass figure and toned body. An 8-9 PAWG just my type. The site had her schedule and club so I want to see her after work one night. However I left work later than I wanted and I got to the club just as she was leaving in her street clothes. I was highly disappointed but it confirmed that she was as sexy as her profile pics. After that she was priority to see so I go back the next night. I get there earlier and see her in a Blazers outfit that was sexy as fuck. Red t-shirt with great underboob that cannot contain her 36DDDs (did I mention they were all natural?). White booty shorts with her lower ass cheeks hanging out. And a white thong underneath. I could not wait to get dances with her. I see her on stage and immediately tip her better than anyone else and secure dances with her right after her set. In the dance room she was awesome. I won't say her mileage was best ever but it was really good. She had no issues grinding her pussy on my cock and letting me grind back in various positions. She gave the occasional stick shift and OTP face rubbing on my crotch. And with those tits she would squeeze them and rub them all over my dick. OTP tit fuck from heaven. Probably her signature move. Over the years she teased my dick with those tits in every way imaginable. Ultimately what set her on my ATF DS pedestal was her body overall and skin texture. Although she was thick her skin was not flabby. It was toned but also baby soft and super smooth. Throughout my clubbing of 30 years I never experienced skin tone and texture like that. Her big ass was toned too and every part of it felt great on my dick. And those tits. Oh, those tits. They were huge AND firm. And did I mention they were all natural? Again out of this world. Overall she had the kind of body that no matter what part of it my dick rubbed, it felt great. Plus her face was super cute. Dimples for days. Those dances, which ended in an awesome LDK, were the start of what would be 3-4 years of me seeing her regularly. And I never got tired of it. I must have seen her hundreds of times and LDKed without fail. And of course she kept getting better with time. Plus we got into a routine where I'd give her a massage at the bar before dances while my dick was hot dogged between her ass cheeks. And I could massage her ass and basically rub it to a constant boner at will. This would be for about 30 min before dances so I got so much tease time from her. And often I wouldn't even need to tip her. Although I'd get her any drinks she wanted. For dances she never charged more than $25 per song which is a decent rate. I had no complaints given her high mileage. I still went to other clubs and had other faves while her regular, but by far she was my ATF DS and nobody else came close. I think ultimately she had the sexiest body ever. She wasn't a 10 but I would say her boobs and skin texture and tone were the best eva. Did I mention she had firm all natural 36DDDs?
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    You might have mentioned it. You lucky . . . . . . . 😉
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    Actually, doesn't sound like it was all luck, but a lucky find from a planned search .
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @gSteph I found a handful of great strippers through Xoticspot. And the thing about Portland is that the sheer volume of strippers guarantees there's a diamond in the rough out there. You just have to know how to navigate the scene here and it helps to have fellow local TUSCLers to exchange notes with.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion