tuscl

Will it matter?

Bharlem
Infamous V
Friday, December 3, 2021 7:55 PM
My hairdresser cut the side of my hair low. I wanted it lower. So what did I do? Go to CVS and buy clippers and decided to shave it down low myself. WTF was I thinking 🤦🏽‍♀️ I’m not good at anything besides sucking 🍆, giving bomb ass lap dances and working out 😤 So we could all imagine my results. A spot in my hair. It’s not too bad because my hair is already really low. I covered it with makeup. But the question is do you think it will matter tonight when I approach customers at work? Would you give me and my light spot a dance?

8 comments

• twentyfive
    3 years ago
    If I was in your zip code I’d get dances from you anytime I could
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    Probably depends what you're wearing ;-) Being a fan of bomb ass lap dances, most likely
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    Will the hair matter? Nah... Only the T&A matters.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Baby. You've posted photos of yourself. Thank you very much. With a booty like that, you're gonna make money no matter what your hair looks like.
  • sweetjamesjones
    3 years ago
    I agree with the two comments above. It’s more about the body for me at the strip club. Based on your pics you wouldn’t have any problem getting me to spend on dances. You should be all good.
  • yankeez4lif
    3 years ago
    Any man worried about a bald spot on your hair is in the wrong line of work. How are things working out in New England?
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    You're very beautiful so I don't think it will really matter. Make up some good story. You were out at a bar having a drink, some guy's wife got mad cause he was staring at you, pulled out some of your hair.
  • math14
    3 years ago
    Sorry I’m late. I completely agree with everyone above. It’s all good, makes a fun story. Wish I was closer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion