tuscl

Where do tracking strippers stay?

Musterd21
Indiana
I was in Florida for Thanksgiving and as usual my wife and I stayed in our RV in a nice Rv park. There were 2 nice looking young ladies down from us who would come in around 2:30 AM. Once one was really drunk and very loud. I would have checked it out closer but my wife was with me. šŸ˜‚

8 comments

• Musterd21
    ā€¢
    3 years ago
    That should have been Traveling. Spell check.
  • Cashman1234
    ā€¢
    3 years ago
    Thatā€™s a good question. Iā€™m curious to learn the answer.

My thought is it depends on the length of the traveling arrangement. If itā€™s a shorter time (like a super bowl week) - they might stay in an inexpensive hotel.

A longer stay might require an RV park - or finding a fellow stripping roommate with a free couch.

Hopefully some dancers will give us some insight.
  • Huntsman
    ā€¢
    3 years ago
    I realize that ā€œtrackingā€ is a typo but Iā€™ve met one or two strippers that would damn near track customers in order to sell a dance.

That being said, Iā€™m thinking for travelers, it depends on how long they are planning to hang out and what is available. Some small town Midwestern clubs actually have housing for the gals but Iā€™m guessing thatā€™s not the norm. In bigger cities, Iā€™m guessing itā€™s more Airbnb.
  • gammanu95
    ā€¢
    3 years ago
    RVing seems have become more popular in the post-COVID gig working world. I can see how two strippers would decide that it makes more sense to follow business around the country and avoid being locked into apartment leases during COVID lockdowns would make more sense for them. If I could keep my income and benefits while working from an RV, I would take that opportunity in a heartbeat.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    ā€¢
    3 years ago
    Air bnbs and weeklies....
  • Papi_Chulo
    ā€¢
    3 years ago
    Yeah - I assume most traveling strippers use cheap motels especially if they can get weekly deals/rates vs nightly rates - and AirBnB would likely be a popular option especially if it's a short thing like a week stay in an area.
  • Papi_Chulo
    ā€¢
    3 years ago
    Did these assumed strippers have an RV, or did they sleep in their car?
  • ilbbaicnl
    ā€¢
    3 years ago
    She was upset about Pokemon Go setbacks.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion