tuscl

Texting while recieving head. Is it rude or are you just terrible at it?

Tiburon
Every woman's local ATM while in da club? How else they paying for their Boob jobs?
Tuesday, November 30, 2021 2:43 PM
Due to the current issue of old threads wearing their old heads again, I figured that's refresh a new. If a girl(or even a boy) is texting while you're giving her head, it's you very rude for that. Or do you just suck at giving cunnilingus? Usually if you're good at it, the person would have no problem fixing their attention on the organic pleasure and grabbing your head and whatnot. Two hands too busy within your hair. Or at least that's my experience

5 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Tiburon said "Is it rude or are you just terrible at it?" Both of these things can be true. But a dancer shouldn't tinker with her phone while she's with a paying customer. Also, depending on how out in the open a dancer is regarding her sex work, that "texting" could be her taking pictures or video. So, if a dancer wants my money, then the phone is put away.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    They play with their phones when the customer is being cheap or creepy lulz
  • Phoenix133
    3 years ago
    I would say both, its rude of the person receiving and also if you can't keep their attention maybe you are not as skilled as you think.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    She could be a very considerate woman - with poor kitchen skills. If I’ve already cum, and she’s ordering delivery, while I eat her out, that’s thinking ahead! If she puts in a second order to Drizly - then she’s a keeper!
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Maybe the real issue here is what the explicit or implicit mutual understanding is about when you're done. If it's done when you cum, the sex worker wants that to happen as soon as possible, to move on to the next payday. So less motivated to pretend to like stuff that's not stimulating your johnson, wants you to get to that asap. If it's understood it's going to be a certain amount of time, an hour, whatever, the sex worker has more motivation to pretend to like whatever you want to do. No matter how good your sexual technique is, the sex worker may just not find you attractive. Sex workers are often in committed relationships, that they don't regard as a joke if others do. Getting aroused at work can be uncomfortable for them, makes it feel like (real) cheating.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion