tuscl

Stripper band

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
One of my favs is learning to play the bass guitar, so she can start a band. She said she was looking for a lead singer, so I reminded her one of my other favs was a singer. I don't know if the band will be named (bass player who started the band's name) And The Pussycats, or (lead singer's name) And The Pussycats. Or maybe the band will be filled out by musician boyfriends, who have been waiting for years for their overdue big break, while not soiling themselves doing jobs meant only for lowly unartistic people.

7 comments

• Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I hope they are successful as a band. But, a bit of planning ahead doesn’t hurt. So, I recommend they call themselves The Real Barenaked Ladies…
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    That would get calls for "Encore, encore"
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    "GPS Queenz"
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    This one hole in the wall club I went to while traveling for work years ago... would have a live band, and customers (and strippers) could sing karaoke with the band while the strippers worked the stage. I only witnessed this once, and people seemed to like it, but it was weird watching a stripper on on stage dance to a drunk guy belting out "I've Got Friends In Low Places."

• motorhead
    3 years ago
    “I'm just a stripper in a rock and roll band“
  • Goodclubrep
    3 years ago
    Motor, you made me LOL!
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    For the non-Boomers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_J-hmyA…

It has a good bass line, maybe she'll cover it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion