tuscl

The ODD couple. Bones and Shadowcat.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Who would have ever thought that two 60+ yo sex maniacks could meet on the internet and become real friends. But it did. We share. Our personal lives and our strip club lives. We have both fucked the same stripper ITC without a condom. My favorite dancers love him. Although he comes up a bit short in the dick department. LOL. "Mi casa es su casa" I just wish that I had some thing to offer you if you made a visit here. But Atlanta sucks. I would visit you in Ohio but Ohio clubs suck. I would put an extra plate on the Thansgiving table for you but breakfast in Columbia
SC sounds much better. Untill then...

2 comments

• Professor906090
    17 years ago
    I want to be just like you when I grow up, and if I get to meet either of you, I would like to shake your hands. I just need to make sure I have a hand sanitizer to be used afterwards! LOL !
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    I feel the same way about The Candyman! We're like two brothers. (X-Rated Band of Brothers?) Actually, I am brotherless and shadowcat is my missing brother I've always wanted to have.

Now, as far as "Mi casa es su casa" goes..........................

"Mein schwantz is grosser dem sein"!!!!!

Bring a tape measure and we'll have two of our FAVs measure us in the VIP!!!! LOL

Profeesor - We get along pretty damn good for two ole' farts! If you shake shadowcat's hand, be sure to put a condom on the hand! LOL Oh, make sure his hand is 'waist high' too! He's tricky! I hope to get the opportunity to meet you myself, maybe in Detroit.

As far as all you other strip club mongers and junkies... well, it would be MY PLEASURE to meet ALL of you. We all have a lot more in common than most would think. If I ever come into a LARGE sum of money, I've told the Founder that I would make him an offer to buy this website!!! I love it THAT much!

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion