tuscl

Media trying to deny Waukesha attack was terrorist hate crime

Seriously media?

Just once it would be nice if the media could be honest. But no, of course not. Not even once.

The guy made anti-white rap videos. It happened less than an hour from Kenosha.

It doesn't take much to connect the dots, media.

28 comments

• Tetradon
    3 years ago
    We'll find out soon. Hate killers and terrorists don't hide what they are.
  • pistola
    3 years ago
    ^You sure do have shit taste
  • crsm27
    3 years ago
    We need more facts before we can call this anything.

But the media is hiding things for sure.

What is sad is the media (depending on outlet) is they will either broadcast race or political affiliation to push the narrative they want. Instead of treating each incident the exact same and always report things the exact same.,..

Ie:. Say the age, race, gender, political affiliation, show social media, etc. Do it exactly the same Everytime.

Most of the stuff I mentioned above shouldn't have revelance....but they need to treat all the exact same. You know report facts....but our media forgets that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    The leftist media has an agenda and it's to turn America into a leftist nation

Rittenhouse and Waukesha are just means to an end - next week it will be some other fake-news-narrative and the week after that some more fske-news till they achieve their goal, or are stopped.

Their ratings are tanking yet they double and triple down; that should tell you about their agenda and intentions.
  • gobstopper007
    3 years ago
    Rittenhouse portrayed as white supremacist without evidence because his actions fit a narrative- angry white guy with automatic weapon shoots people at protest stemming from racial incident.

No actual proof.

Brooks (Waukesha driver) has actual social media history of racist posts and posted the Rittenhouse verdict was about racism. Witnesses say he was swerving to hit as many people as possible.

Brooks actions and background do not fit the narrative many in the media want to push. One commentator even suggested Brooks was fleeing from a knife fight and may have been shot at by police causing him to panic and drive into the parade.

If a proud boy had driven like this into a parade celebrating MLK or gay rights how different would the portrayal of the driver be in the media?
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    The media in this country is not media, unless you think Chinese media is real. They are ignoring a racist hate crime because it doesn't fit their scumbag progressive bent. Within the past few years a black couple in New Jersey, who had post after post after post on how much they hated Jews, walked into a delicatessen/grocery and murdered 5 Jews for being Jews, any of you hear about it? Google it, those are the people who are on the other side.
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    ^
    Plus there is also ALL of the evidence that the CIA is beaming into your brain using their mind control satellites. Or is that Bill Gates? Or the Trilateral Commission? Who the fuck has those mind control satellites anyway?

Phil’s phate is to help. If you buy a stylish fedora and wrap it in tin foil it will cut out the mind control satellite feed. Obviously, the tin foil hat will only work when you’re wearing it, so you should superglue it to your head. Then you can wait and see what the police investigation reveals.

You’re welcome.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Elections pivot on how suburban mom’s vote. If they think something, or someone, is threatening their children’s safety and well being, they are an unbeatable force. In 2020, they were convinced Covid was the biggest threat and they voted accordingly. In 2022, the two most important issues in national elections will be inflation and law and order. In local elections, the schools will be the biggest issue.
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    Mr. Skibum, do you tell prospective clients your insano theories? I can’t picture employing a lawyer that sounds as unhinged as you sound in your posts on here.

I suppose I might try to get you to defend me if I wanted grounds for an appeal. Maybe you should change your backstory from divorce attorney to defense attorney. I bet “insano criminal defense attorney” that would provide some interesting fodder for discussions.

You’re welcome.
  • yahtzee74
    3 years ago
    NBC actually posting reports where they refer to Waukesha as an accident.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjoI33r5…

It's in the caption at the beginning of the video.
  • yahtzee74
    3 years ago
    It's not just the media, it's the government too. They've already declared it not a terror event but his social media comments about wanting to knock out white people indicate that could be a motive.

For sure, if the races were reversed and white person had made similar comments then all of the media would have declared it a hate crime.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Right wing violence is domestic terrorism
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Sprechen zie deutsch?
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    I’m pretty sure I’m going to regret asking an honest question in one of these shitshow threads, but here goes … what is the anti white angle here? Driver was black. I get it. Were the 45 vics all white? Is a Christmas parade all white? I would think it’s mixed but admit I haven’t followed closely. Anyone want to give a fact based response?
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    The driver was a black male who had posted in support of BLM and made anti-white posts. As far as I know the parade was in a heavy Trump area and it appears all the victims were white. Its more than 6 dead; its also 48 wounded. If the driver were white and the victims black; this would be the only news story. The reaction so far has been more anti media and their abject failure to follow this, in my opinion. There have been posts praising the racism angle of this.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Not a bad question McNulty. According to Wikipedia, Waukesha is 89% white, with about 3.5% black population. I only saw what looked like white people in and at the parade in the video. All the people who were killed were white. Not sure about the races of the injured.

• Studme53
    3 years ago
    Don’t expect any of those facts, which as McNulty implied are relevant, to be reported by the MSM
  • yahtzee74
    3 years ago
    There's this specific post from june 2020 where he comments about retaliating against white people:

"'so when we start bakk knokkin white people TF out ion wanna hear it...the old white ppl 2, KNOKK DEM TF OUT!! PERIOD,' "

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article…

Waukesha is over 90% white and less than 2% black. So pretty good chance there's wasn't going to be many black people there.

No one knows for sure why this happened or his motive but the possibility of this being a hate attack shouldn't have been immediately dismissed. The police stated it wasn't a terrorist attack but we don't know the motive. If they don't know the motive then terror attack shouldn't have been eliminated. Also the police have stated that they had checked his social media and found nothing to indicate a hate attack was possible. I would say his quoted post indicates that it is a possibility. He specifically mentions old white people and then runs over a bunch of grandmas.

• Studme53
    3 years ago
    I live in Philly. I know 99% of the people in and watching the Mummers parade are white. 99% of the people at the “Greek” picnic (Black college frats) are black.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Scumbag may have been trying to run over the 0.2% Native Americans in town.
    If so, stop the presses and get that Indian Chief who was crying on those anti-littering commercials back in the 1970s on CNN
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Eureka!
    I found a way to end mass incarceration…
    All we need to do is end mass criminality!

No Mr. Siros, not by taking all crimes off the books.

And no Mr. Fantasy, we can’t push a button and make that small percentage of our population who commit most the violent crime magically disappear.

There has to be another solution…
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    I got it!
    Mothers and Fathers who serve as good models for their children and teach them right from wrong.
    Simple really.
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    Yesterday and the day before CBS was reporting on police investigating whether police pursuit caused the poor driver to lose control in an attempt to get to safety. They quoted Al Sharpton saying if the investigators start with the wrong premise they will draw the wrong conclusion. (He actually said that about Rittenhouse, but hey, it is still Wisconsin)

So be prepared for this for we made a racial case by those for whom it serves their purpose. CBS had a video clip of an older woman of color in Waukesha saying they are trying to frame a black man for this. "They don't got no evidence he is the one that did it."

Then you see reports that when one side of the road was clear and marchers were on the other side he deliberately swerved into the marchers.
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    Thanks for answering my question. I’m still keeping an open mind about his intent, whether he was intoxicated, etc. but I better understand the situation.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Probably a combination all the above in varying degrees - hateful, racist, high, drunk, really stupid.
  • yahtzee74
    3 years ago
    I also suggest reading the complaint filed against him in court.
    https://www.waukeshacounty.gov/globalass…

Explains how he was first noticed driving through the parade staging area and then turned onto the main parade route. He was honking his horn at the beginning. Twice officers on foot tried to stop him at intersections to divert him away from the parade.
  • yahtzee74
    3 years ago
    Washington Post subtitle of article about Christmas parade attack
    "Here's what we know so far on the sequence of events that led to the Waukesha tragedy caused by a SUV."
    https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/statu…

Caused by an SUV? Not a person?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion