tuscl

Next convention?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I am thinking April. I have already had several inquiries as to when. I will continue to make my monthly visits there and will be happy to meet any of you. Bones needs to build up his cash reserves. TimboATl needs to give his dick a rest. trogangreg needs to calm down. Lets get the nasty winter over with and then be ready to PARTY.

16 comments

• casualguy
    17 years ago
    Even though I typically visit at least one Platinum Plus club every weekend, it's probably a good thing I don't live too close or I'd be broke. Either that or I'd have a dancer girlfriend and/or massage girlfriend. I was thinking of one hot blond girl that gave my mother a massage because I found out later that she was asking about me and looking for a new boyfriend. I only saw her for a few seconds. If I wasn't so busy I would have gone by there already. Oh well. I think I must have a beer buzz. I decided to drink a few tonight just to improve my health.

Nasty winter? What are you talking about shadowcat? It hasn't snowed here in ages. At least nothing that has stayed around longer than a few hours. not counting ice storms that knocked out power to half of the upstate of South Carolina. Although it was fun driving through intersections with no traffic lights. You have to live dangerously to have fun sometimes. It's pretty easy too if you don't see the intersection in the dark.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    Nasty winter, lol. My mother was worrying that Atlanta may try to steal our water. I'm thinking, well if it's temporary and they pay for it and pay for our taxes as well, it might be a good deal for us. On the other hand if a percentage of Atlanta moved to my location, we could just open up new strip clubs here. Ok, I'm think I'm ranting, must be the beer.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    April huh? I guess I need to get my taxes done with early this coming year.
  • pop
    17 years ago
    Don't forget the Masters is April 9-13 and p+ usually has the aniversary party the next week.
  • TimboAtl
    17 years ago
    I'll start saving $$$ today for the next convention. Might have to make a trip or two there on my own before the next offical convention.
  • magicrat
    17 years ago
    For me, late April would be better..miss the Masters and the tax deadline. I WILL make the next one for sure.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Thanks for the warning Pop. I didn't even think of the Masters. You cannot get a hotel room within 100 miles of Augusta when it is on. And those drunken idiots will be spending like crazy in PP. Good time to stay away. It will have to be during the 2nd half of April. Oh fuck. I just remembered, my daughter is due in April. Might have to make it early May.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    That was quick. I just got a voucher for 2 free nights at my favorite Columbia hotel. It's not a Hilton but it is close by. This is where the out of town strippers stay and where I have fucked two of them. And where I hope to fuck one of them again. Soon.

I said April for 2 reasons. First to give advance notice and second to make it easier on those driving from long distances from places that have snow/ice. But from what I am reading here and my emails, some of you don't want to wait that long. Just remember. I go every month for 2 nights and 3 days. Just email me if you want to hook up. Also remember that I prefer day shift on weekdays and hate Fri and Sat nights.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Make it after April 15th, and I more TUSCLer from Cleveland will join us.

May I suggest fourth week in April?

I might 'fly' down to CAE for a visit prior to April myself. It will have to be during my brother's visit so he can pick me up & drop me off at the airport. I agree with him, weekends SUCK. I prefer weekdays, between noon and 7PM, thank you.

I'll call one of my banks to see if I can get an "extended" line of credit around that timeframe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Darkwolf
    17 years ago
    I know it has been a long time since I have been in here and participated in discussion but I just read your posts as to the last convention. I am sorry I missed out! I hope to be in a position to join in with you guys around that time - just curious - how much did you guys spend on avg? Send me an email if you don't want to divulge in here (or if you just want to send an idea of what I should bring and not tell what you spent).
    Glad to hear you guys are going strong and that this last get together was even larger and more successful that previous ones I remember reading about!

Happy Clubbing!
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    I ain't scared Darkwolf. All approximate figures:
    Gasoline - $100
    Lodging - $220
    Restaurants - $40
    OTC - $0
    ITC - $1600; includes LDs, tips, beverages, cover charges (2 days only).

I could have spent a lot less ITC, but two things happened: I got in town one day early, and Mr Happy wouldn't keep his fucking head in the door(zipper)!!!!!!
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Bones: You forgot the last line... should've been something like "Two days in heaven - PRICELESS"
  • Darkwolf
    17 years ago
    I might could scrounge up about 2k. I was thinking you guys were talking about 10k or some insane amount of money or something.
  • trojangreg
    17 years ago
    That was the beauty of it. You did not have to spend a ton of money to have a great time. I just might sneak back the Friday after Thanksgiving give that turkey aphrodisiac a chance to work.
  • Darkwolf
    17 years ago
    I am off that weekend - if you are going Trojan let me know. I too am in Atlanta so even if you don't go up there let me know if you plan on making any trips around here.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    "I might could scrounge up about 2k. I was thinking you guys were talking about 10k or some insane amount of money or something."

I was thinkg those guys were talking about 2k or some insane amount of money or something. :) So much for the days of $20 or $30 at the stripclub.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion