tuscl

Knoxville

Daddillac
Atlanta
Headed to Knoxville today for the game tomorrow.... Any clubs worth hitting tonight in KnoxVegas?

11 comments

• whodey
    3 years ago
    Personally I would skip the clubs. I have been to the Mouse's Ear and Emerald club each a few times. They both have decent looking talent but virtually no mileage and overpriced dances. Last time I was around there the dances were $30/each and ranged from air dances to mild one way contact. If I had to pick between the two I would say Emerald Club is slightly better overall.

Haven't been to the other clubs in town but I also haven't heard anything to make me think they are worth visiting.
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    Thanks, I think I will just take some talent with me... a known quantity is better than a shot in the dark
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Did yiu post this topic a couple years ago? From what I remember there is only one club in town worth going to, and it is only hopping during game weekends. You trafficked in talent a few years ago, too.
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    Yes I did post it a couple years ago... we play in Knoxville every two years. It takes me 2 hours to get to Athens and 2.5 to get to Knoxville, so I go to that game as well. I was contemplating taking a buddy and doing some clubbing but he could not go, so I called a friend that I enjoy and she was free for the weekend. Well not exactly free but available.

Thank you for the contact desertscrub, sorry it did not work out this time
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    I think you and Rick should just go to Olive Garden instead.
  • BBBC
    3 years ago
    ^ why are you trying to set ricky up on a date? Only I am allowed to take him to olive garden! 😉
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    Looks like desertscrub is off his meds again.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    It’s just his sense of humour. Yiu got to read into his nuance. First of all he loves strippers! Don’t diss strippers and he respects you the most.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    By the way Scrub, Mousitsa dances at Polekatz. Pretty sure that’s not in Knoxville. Yiu could tell me I’m wrong because I’ve never been to a Knoxville club, but I thought she was in Chicago.
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    OT.... the Tennessee fans were very nice except the one bastard behind me. Everything they got near our QB he yelled, "break his God damn legs..." or other shit. Everything we had a defensive player hurt he booed and yelled that the player was faking and just trying to slow them down.

I did not have so much to drink that I would engage him, so I just let it go and laughed at him when he left in the beginning of the 4th.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion