tuscl

Ironbound Section

Tuesday, November 9, 2021 10:40 PM
Any descent Gogos in the Ironbound section of Newark. Will be here during the week and was wondering if someone can point one out. I barely see any recent reviews in the area. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

6 comments

• misterorange
    3 years ago
    Lap dances and VIP rooms are illegal within the city of Newark. So if you're looking for any kind of contact, the best you'll get might be a little grabass at the bar. Never understood how these Newark clubs lasted as long as they did. Several are showing as closed, having not survived Covid. And I wouldn't be surprised if some of those not reviewed in a couple years might be closed and nobody reported it yet. Try Lookers. It's in Elizabeth right by Newark Airport. Large club, average to below average girls but usually a good size lineup so might find a few decent ones. Good contact LDs. And their food is prepared by the adjacent diner, so it's pretty good and reasonably priced if you're looking to eat.
  • NJBalla
    3 years ago
    good intel from orange, but "I need a club nearby" always leads to disappointment for me. Spend the extra on the uber or rental car and/or spend a little more time on traveling than sitting at the club. Theres lots of places in paterson and Bloomfield that will make the flight attendant why you have a smirk on your face and a stain on your shirt
  • eros973
    3 years ago
    nope nothing in newark things changed after covii. Not a Promo!! Butt breathless is my go-to go-go. decent food good layout great views even better P4P. YmmY good luck chuck
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    MisterOrange and NJBalla offer good advice. Ironbound (down neck) has been a great Newark neighborhood for ages. But, it’s not a great strip club location. Lookers is likely a worthwhile spot - or make the short trip to Bloomfield.
  • K
    3 years ago
    don't waste your time at newark strip clubs. George and I may be the worst strip club ever. if you have a car , Lust, GGR, breathless are all within half an hour. No car? All of these can be gotten to with an NJ transit train and an uber. Newark has some excellent bars and restaurants and you have a decent chance of meeting one of the local Brazilian ladies at adega grill, lancers or a few of the other bars on ferry street. i recommend you make time for Don pepe's, Fernandes, or Adega for the food.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    @K George and I "IS" the worst ever! Lol. No "may be" about it!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion