tuscl

Weekend or weekday visit

shinesunny
South Carolina
I have an option to go to HK tijuana either over the weekend or m t w.
Any input or suggestions?

I've been there m t w and there were enough girls and plus rooms were 70% off w that card.

So if anyone suggesting weekend then please let me know what will make up for the room discount. (I would just over 2 nights either way (fri and sat. Or mon and tuesday nights)

12 comments

• PutaTester
    3 years ago
    I prefer weekdays. The discount is a small bonus. Note that I have several ATFs that are available to me OTC on short notice by text. If I cannot find what I am looking for in the bars at that time (an incredibly rare experience), I send a message to a reliable provider.

That said, the last time I was there on a weekend, HK was packed of course, but all the other clubs had good ratios and plenty of targets.

Is your mission a cheap room or incredible sex? Priorities brother.
  • shinesunny
    3 years ago
    Incredible sex and or best night for selection or super beautiful girls. Cheap room a bonus as I can spend saved money on more girls or more time w girls. Certainly there are a lot of girls each night but for IMO 90% of the girls arent my type. I'm pretty particular especially if I'm traveling across US and staying couple nights.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Do you like crowds ? Or would you rather have a casual calm atmosphere ? The options are greater on the weekends and the place is a rockin'. But it's crowded and sometimes you can't find a place to sit down. There are still plenty of pretty girls during the week. And there is no problem with getting pushed around. The girls are more relaxed also. I actually think Wednesday and Thursday are the perfect days. The quality is there, but the BIG crowds are not. Monday and Tuesday are the days you get the discount at Cascadas.
  • tbot1102
    3 years ago
    Warrior15 makes a great point.
  • Greanbeans
    3 years ago
    Agree with Warrior. I haven’t been to HK on a fri-Sat in years. It’s way too crowded for me plus i feel the girls are in high hustle mode, but the qty and quality go up.
    I usually go sun-wed or Monday-Thursday. That being said, i an very tempted to go this Saturday. Canelo fight + Sunday football AND delicious chicas sounds super fun!

I will probably focus my attention on Saturday at Chicago, AB and after party at Malquerida on Sat late night. I am also very curious about the smaller bars.

Hotel discount would be 20%. Fri-Sat prices go up per night. I think $90 for single, then $75 for Sun-Thursday, with 70% off on mon&tues. either choice still sounds fun...enjoy!
  • TJ Walker
    3 years ago
    90% of the girls aren't your type?
    Weekends have more unique girls showing up that you won't see Mon-Wed.
  • JAprufrock
    3 years ago
    My first four times there I did some combination of Sunday through Thursday, wanting to avoid the weekend.
    Went on a Saturday for the first time in August, and of course, it's packed. A lot more competition for the top tier but also more talent. I enjoyed the more boisterous party atmosphere and stayed until past 5:30 a.m., the latest I've ever hung around, and it was still going strong when I left.
    But I also enjoy the more laid-back atmosphere (relatively speaking) you get from Sunday through Wednesday.
    For future trips -- my next one scheduled for February -- I'm getting the best of both worlds -- arriving on a Saturday and staying through Tuesday, for varied experiences.
    Since I travel far to get there (from the Midwest), I like to get in at least three days, but no more than four days.
  • shinesunny
    3 years ago
    I will take your advice...all good points..amazingly I'm now looking at cancelling all together and going to Frankfurt fkk sharks.
    3 years ago
    That’s a good idea but make sure you report back details of what it’s like now.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Believe it on not, I found this on TripAdvisor about FKK's :

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1…

• PutaTester
    3 years ago
    Did you read any of the remarks? Vague and lacking in actual information of value.
  • PutaTester
    3 years ago
    OTOH it is a great experience at the FKKs. Naked girls fill the facilities. Spa-like environment. Great fun and worth the trip.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion