Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Vegas or Miami?

Jacks4thson

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

Recently visited Miami and had fantastic times at Cheetahs and Tootsies. My first experience with Miami clubs and - well quite unbelievable!

Next I have a few days in December - do I go back to Miami or hit Vegas?

Dollar for dollar it seems like Miami is the better deal - but hey Vegas is Vegas.

Where would you go for a 3 night excursion ?

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

Miami will be better.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Miami hands down. Vegas is fun, but you better have a wad of cash. And if you want to gamble, Miami has casinos also. Plus it has the beach. Vegas is turning cooler in December. The weather is delightful in December in Miami.

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

The Vegas strip clubs are over priced and under perform (at least with regards to mileage and extras). Vegas would not be in my top 25 for strip club cities. Miami would be in my top 5 strip club cities.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Gambling? Vegas

Strip clubbing? Miami

Gambling AND strip clubbing? Miami

Almost every time I go to Vegas I say “I am not going into a strip clubbing I am not going into a strip club I am not going into a strip club,” but I usually do, and I usually regret it. Even if I don’t regret it I always spend way too much money and get little in return.

Outside the box I like clubbing and gambling in Detroit, and also Montreal, but not sure if going to Canada is such a good idea at the moment, have no idea what restrictions they have in place.

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

Miami hands down. Plus the weather factor. More likely to see skin as the bc weather temps higher in FL.

Vegas is overrated for gambling anyway. Its really become a sightseeing/foodie/shopping mecca.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

of the two… I would think Miami area is a better choice.

Profile picture for Dtuscl
Dtuscl
•

Miami / Fort Lauderdale. The variety available is incredible and if you check out the reviews you should be able to find a club(s) that is what you’re looking for.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Where does the Detroit area fit in the rankings?

I visited the The Block in Baltimore (practically every other store front a strip club). Lots of desperate (ready to do everything and anything for low $) dancers, but mostly unhealthy looking. Intel is much more useful if we're more specific about why we like a city or club.

Profile picture for Og12345
Og12345
•

Miami is warmer and better clubs. Vegas clubs are made for tourists. High prices for poor service.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Go to Tijuana and hit Hong Kong club

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement