tuscl

Michigan rulz and OSU droolz

DoctorPhil.
Space geneious and inventer of the grunges
Friday, October 22, 2021 2:34 AM
What kind of lame ass university has a plant for its fucking mascot? Thought experiment: you force some lame ass Florida Man to choose a cage fight with a buckeye vs a cage fight with a wolverine. Which one kills the Florida Man first? What happens when force some dumbass OSU frat boy into the same situation? He decides that he can take the wolverine in a fight. Wolverine eats his fucking face. Then his frat brothers flip over cars and burn them because the Wolverines beat the Buckeyes. Go maize and blue!

7 comments

• ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    GO BLUE!
  • RandomMember
    3 years ago
    Yeah but OSU has a top-10 nursing program. It's a great place for learning how to change bedpans.
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    The fact that Michigan has only beaten Ohio State in football 3 times this century would seem to refute you claim. If you don't believe me you can choke on these Buckeye nuts.
  • Electronman
    3 years ago
    Michigan has better strip clubs.
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    I will agree with that Electronman
  • iknowbetter
    3 years ago
    This NCAA trash talk is only valid if the participants actually have earned degrees from the Universities they support. Otherwise it’s just annoying. Living in Miami I am so tired of these big fans of “the U” who have most likely never been to Coral Gables, or even know where it is. On the other hand, if you graduated from Michigan or Ohio State, have your fun, talk your trash, you’ve earned it. Just leave Florida out of it!
  • clubdude
    3 years ago
    Well said iknowbetter, most of the arborite followers are bandwagoneer! Anyway, it's a moot point between the two, look the the northwest of ann arbor town! The Spartans are rising!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion