tuscl

What's shadowcat's go-to club these days?

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Thursday, October 14, 2021 12:45 PM
Apparently I'm like a whole year late, but I've just realize that Foley's has been shut down. WTF how could this have happened? That was part of my stops for my vacation in Atlanta. Not the sole reason, but definitely one of my man stops. This kind of throws me off a little bit but got to get back on that horse. So what is the new hot Atlanta/Georgia Club for our regular TUSCLer member(s)?

6 comments

• Estafador
    3 years ago
    Main* follies*
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    My go-to club is Vivide but that is just me. I'm getting the "regular" treatment there and it is one of the few clubs that I can get to without going through downtown. Others prefer Oasis, Tattletales, and Platinum.
  • Estafador
    3 years ago
    I heard about Vivide. Yelp reviewers were giving it a bad rap saying that the service was trash
  • Estafador
    3 years ago
    Apparently its owned by the former follies management? Or am I mixing up clubs?
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Yelp review are not worth the paper they are written on and no the former Follies managers do not own the club. It is a female who also owns the Diamond Club. 2 of the former Follies managers are managers at Vivide but currently only 1 of them is working.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Really, Follies not more? That is sad. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion