tuscl

In Liberal Land...

Antifa who burn down American cities: Social Justice Heroes, Woke AF

A drugged up piece of shit gang banger who is killed after engaging in a firefight with police officers: Martyr, Model citizen who just made a bad mistake, The police are the REAL bad guys

A PTA mom who shows concern and objects to a school teaching her 5 year old CRT: Domestic Terrorist, Enemy of the state

22 comments

• Muddy
    3 years ago
    All we can really hope for is the FBI is able to go to these terrorist's homes, parents who just don't want their children to be taught in school to hate each other based on race, hunt them down and vanquish them once and for all.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    ^
    “Another perfect example of how the Americans of wealth and privilege use the mass media to trick the rest of the Americans into fighting among themselves so they can continue robbing the rest of the American people blind.”
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    ^

Another perfect example of a pure FUCKHEAD!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    There's a Politics forum...
  • Jasdoit
    3 years ago
    White domestic terrorism is killing this country.
  • rickthelion
    3 years ago
    Ishmael ape has a point. Post this shit in the politics room.

Don’t get me wrong. I’d probably go all wildebeest on the gangbanger you provide as an example. But maybe not. Not like I really give a shit about one damn dirty ape killing another damn dirty ape. I say let ‘em kill each other while I’m munching on popcorn and the go all wildebeest on whoever is still standing.

And the alleged “domestic terrorist” is probably some tiresome Karen bitch. If she’s hot I’ll treat her to som BSLC and that’ll cure her of general bitchiness.

Lions rule and apes drool. ROAR!!!
  • rickthelion
    3 years ago
    However, Muddy ape does have a point about Antifa sucking. Do you know what a hairless ape that has been marinating himself in kombucha tea tastes like?

Of course you don’t because most of you a damn dirty apes. Lemme tell you a lil’ somethin’ somethin’: kombucha makes ape meat rank. I was hanging in Portland when some Antifa pissed me off and I ate him. Then I had to raid the zoo to get the tase outta my mouth by chowing down on gazelle!

Anyhoo... I have a question for Muddy ape: why don’t you move away from loser liberal land and make your home in loser conservative land? You’ll still be a loser but you’ll be surrounded by losers you agree with.

And if you already live in conservative land: what the fuck is your problem? It seems to this rick that you’re worrying about things above your pay grade. Just relax and let us ricks worry about the big picture. ROAR!!!
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Jasdolt is being sarcastic.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Privileged classes won't give up their privileges without a fight. The class war has to escalate. Target landlords lulz
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    I dumpa load on new York city!!! Too bad it won't change anythin
  • CostaTheCrazyGreek
    3 years ago
    Wait till ANTIFA & BLM start packing heat. Then the REAL FUN begins....
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    ^

Yeah, they'll get wiped out!
  • CostaTheCrazyGreek
    3 years ago
    Well not before some people on the other side get taken out as well. Not to mention there will be martyrs on both sides as well.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    If the fucking cops would stop killing people when they raid the wrong house, and then getting off with a slap on the wrist, maybe shit like that wouldn't happen.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    The terrorists in the united states are called democrats.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    There's plenty of terroristic activity on *both* ends of the spectrum. Neither Democrats nor Republicans are devoid of blame, and neither seems particularly interested in restraining their more extreme elements.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    God damn it! I just noticed this is in the Front Room, instead of politics. My bad.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    The left blame the cops for their own bad decades long policies that led to systematic racism, that the cops had to enforce.

The right is losing their shit over fetuses.

…eh at this point I’ll give more brownie points to the left. At least marijuana is legal so we can better tolerate their nonsense. Maybe I’ll favor the right again if stuff like fiscal responsibility becomes a thing again. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    If progressive policies were the answer, inner city Detroit, Philly, Baltimore, SF, and LA should be heaven.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    If I were forced to pick someone to be thrown in the river, I'd pick the best swimmer. In US politics, I'm forced to pick between Democrats who tell me to blame everything on rich people, and Republicans who tell me to blame everything on disadvantaged people. So, by the same logic, I vote Democrat.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Antifa is one of the few forces in our society actively fighting fascism.

SJG

backdoor latex
    https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=9004
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    New Deal legislation, Social Security, did much to change our economic structure. Great Society legislation did not go that far. It was always compromised to middle-class values.

Until we have an absolute economic floor under people, we will always have very high crime areas. Progressive policies are not the problem, they are at least a small movement towards a solutiong.

SJG

backdoor latex
    https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=9004
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion