Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Detroit ( suburb) Sunday dayshift?

aham5
aham58758

I've got a bad feeling about this.

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

Anywhere in the Detroit area , preferably the Romulus, Dearborn or Inkster areas have a good Sunday dayshift when there is a 1pm Lions game?

I've seen BTs is open at 2, normally on Sunday. Anywhere open for the Lions games?

Replies (4)

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

The Landing Strip and the Flight Club both advertise Sunday football. I would expect them to show Lions games but I don't know. I don't go to strip clubs to watch football.

Profile picture for Ulrik79
Ulrik79
•

Flight doesn't open until 7 pm on Sundays. They advertise for the Sunday night game

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

In my experience BT's is really the only place to go. I have had a great beer and burger special while watching NFL. Usually 5-8 ladies working with 2-3 lookers.

Profile picture for 3131
3131
•

Just sleep in on Sunday like the rest of us.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement