tuscl

At any point in your life did you find Bob Ross offensive?

https://nypost.com/2021/10/04/white-news…

A lot of different races had afros in the 70’s. This stuff is too much. World’s getting crazy.

11 comments

• motorhead
    3 years ago
    “The White Negro: Superficial Reflections on the Hipster”

Norman Mailer 1957
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    Case in point: The Black guy, The Puerto Rican guy, & The Jewish guys all had Afros.

https://cdnmetv.metv.com/Z9zn2-145580784…
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    There is a reason certain communities are always fucked up everywhere they exist on the planet.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    If a cookie in a dessert shop can “trigger” a music star that overdosed on drugs and caused a huge media uproar then just about anything is on the table these days.

I’m offended that you’re offended.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    "The fraught forecast caught the attention of African American activist Dr. Anika Whitfield, who issued a complaint to WATV, in which she wrote that the stunt was a perpetuation of “systemic racism” to have a “European American man” wear an Afro wig."

How about blacks that straighten their hair, wear straight hair wigs, or dye their hair blonde? Is she going to whine and scream racism about that?
    I doubt it.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Cultural appropriation, LOL.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Hair is cultural? Lmao, how utterly fucked up.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Bob Ross and Mr Rodgers are so amazingly wholesome 🥺

Never heard criticism about Bob Ross personally and I hope that continues
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Taking offense is a leftist art form.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    If you follow the history of the Nazi party in Germany you will note that they embarked on a multiyear "media" assault on Jews, Communists, labor Unions etc. The constant attacks made it easier for the public to tolerate the extermination of their enemies. Why else do you think that everything from climate change to housing to the constitution to capitalism to voting is racist? Why are all corporations bad and government good? How easy is it to take from people what they didn't earn, but took illegally due to racist white privilege? Its not offensive, to the left, its part of the plan. You alwys demonize your enemies before you rob nd kill them. Why do you think a guy who brushes up against a woman is a groper and people illegally filming a Senator in a rest room are "activists". Nathan Eovaldi rocks.
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    I was always offended by Bob Ross, but it had nothing to do with his hair. I was offended by the fact that he was always so tranquil and happy that he had to have had some pharmaceutical help and it offended me that he was never willing to share.

Mr Roger's offended me for the same reason.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion