tuscl

An ideal AFT

Monday, October 22, 2007 11:17 PM
It seems that during our discussions of many topics, we can find some negative aspect about dancers in general and our AFTs in particular. We complain about dance overcount, SS, getting taken advantage of in some other way, shape or form. So, do we really have a clear picture of what an ideal AFT would be like given the reality and limitations of their lifestyle, backgrounds, etc, etc. Some of you have stayed with your ATF for a longer time that some people have been married...

6 comments

• jablake
    17 years ago
    Yes, it is very easy for me to picture an ATF. Unfortunately, that ideal includes a super strong need to raise a family. Like one ATF told me she has so much love to give and children are the greatest. She would love to have a very large family and her hero was her mom. A family would be wonderful in the right cultural and social environment. As things stand a family is an absolute NO! Besides play is much more appealing to me than building anything including a family.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    BTW,.... A >>T<< F... not AFT
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    My definition of the ideal ATF: (1) I find her very attractive, (2) she's really fun to be with, (3) she consistently treats me the way I want to be treated. I've only ever known 2 dancers who met all three criteria. The first one I didn't get a chance to know for very long. The second one I've known for over 10 years.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    My ideal ATF or AFT(?) is already ideal. She's 'spoken' for, beautiful, talented, and intelligent! We've never been OTC together and never discussed it. She turns me on like no other dancer does, in her own special ways. Sometimes, I believe some people will term a dancer their ATF only because she provides extras to them and them only, or to few others. Other times, I think customers award the ATF term to a dancer that they get MOST of their dances from, but not particularly for their skills. The term ATF can be defined many ways by many different people. That's just how acronyms work.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    She would feed an urge in me that surprises me and I can't understand. The sight of her and the feeling of her body on my lap would feel right and necessary, like a drug feels to a junkie. That's all that matters. When it comes to women, I don't believe in the ideal anything. Ideals are boring. I'm interested in people who have flaws.
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    For me, my ATF is beautiful. I enjoyed being with her, ITC and OTC. She was always fun to be with. And, what many might consider strange, it had nothing to do with sex.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion